DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8X LCD Foldable Viewfinder for Canon 5D Mark II/7D/500D
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshpax on 02/01/2013

Well first of all it is really usefull and it works as it should. Good plastic quality and rezin flap seems last long. We will see how it survive hot sun conditions, I usually shoot indoors with it attached Easy to attach/detach with magnets Lens seems to be glass with coating, at least I hope so :-) Blocks environment lights. Lens is big enough for ... Read more

Side view Partial screen view
    0 0
  • posted bybboykoma on 10/12/2012

Great tool for better viewing your DSLR screen, very useful! I was surprised how good this thing works on my 5D mark II. I use it with a shoulder rig so when i'm holding everything the viewfinder is directly set to my eye, so i can have better view. I recommend it to everyone especially if you are shooting video ;) None so far, it's really simple to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleksfremstad on 01/23/2012

The ViewFinder fits well on my EOS 7D, really good for stabilization and removes the reflects form the sun. I actually found the same ViewFinder in my local photo store, they are identical, the only difference is the price tag. BUY IT The only con i can found was that is a little tricky to fit the LCD screen, but shouldn't no problem at all. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogen on 10/19/2011

very good quality material. Large eyecup, my glasses do not interfere and completely zpkryvaet light, very convenient, it conveniently folds made ??them very good thick rubber. The increase is very good, we can consider each pixel. Includes strap, cloth and wipe the case. Cover is soft. on my Canon 7d was glued to the screen protective film on top of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytharealmb on 07/02/2011

Works just like the original one. very clear and usefull for video when manually focussing. Works like a charm on my Nikon D300s. Should work with all 3 inch screens. the magnets are strong and its great because its easy to just flip it around to change eyes and if someone bumps into it, it won't break must have for video the cup is way too big. the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTermosiitti on 06/14/2011

- Very affordable price - Good quality - Comes with a lanyard and cleaning cloth None really. One of the magnets came off the viewfinder but i reinstalled it into its slot with a drop of superglue. A must for DSLR videography. Especially useful in bright lighting conditions and manual focusing. It is somewhat compatible with 550D/T2i -the metal frame ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNarreh on 06/10/2011

- Cheap - Easy to mount - Attaches and detaches quickly - Great for video and live view shooting for perfect focus - Look and feels professional - Comfortable - Leaves space for other third party viewfinders at the eyecup (Tenpa 1.22x) - The mounting frame, that it needs to be mounted on the camera with adhesive instead of tripod mount on Zucato and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections