Well first of all it is really usefull and it works as it should.
Good plastic quality and rezin flap seems last long. We will see how it survive hot sun conditions, I usually shoot indoors with it attached
Easy to attach/detach with magnets
Lens seems to be glass with coating, at least I hope so :-)... Read more
Great tool for better viewing your DSLR screen, very useful! I was surprised how good this thing works on my 5D mark II. I use it with a shoulder rig so when i'm holding everything the viewfinder is directly set to my eye, so i can have better view. I recommend it to everyone especially if you are shooting ... Read more
The ViewFinder fits well on my EOS 7D, really good for stabilization and removes the reflects form the sun. I actually found the same ViewFinder in my local photo store, they are identical, the only difference is the price tag. BUY IT The only con i can found was that is a little tricky to fit the LCD ... Read more
very good quality material. Large eyecup, my glasses do not interfere and completely zpkryvaet light, very convenient, it conveniently folds made ??them very good thick rubber. The increase is very good, we can consider each pixel. Includes strap, cloth and wipe the case. Cover is soft. on my Canon 7... Read more
Works just like the original one. very clear and usefull for video when manually focussing. Works like a charm on my Nikon D300s. Should work with all 3 inch screens.
the magnets are strong and its great because its easy to just flip it around to change eyes and if someone bumps into it, it won't break
... Read more
- Very affordable price
- Good quality
- Comes with a lanyard and cleaning cloth None really. One of the magnets came off the viewfinder but i reinstalled it into its slot with a drop of superglue. A must for DSLR videography. Especially useful in bright lighting conditions and manual focusing. It is ... Read more
- Easy to mount
- Attaches and detaches quickly
- Great for video and live view shooting for perfect focus
- Look and feels professional
- Leaves space for other third party viewfinders at the eyecup (Tenpa 1.22x) - The mounting frame, that it needs to be mounted on the camera with ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.