Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Easy to mount
- Attaches and detaches quickly
- Great for video and live view shooting for perfect focus
- Look and feels professional
- Leaves space for other third party viewfinders at the eyecup (Tenpa 1.22x)
- The mounting frame, that it needs to be mounted on the camera with adhesive instead of tripod mount on Zucato and others
-Has little distortion to the view, but just minor.
Great viewfinder, just like the carry speed viewfinder for almost the double price. It's great for shooting video with my 5D Mark II, but I ended up using it even more for setting focus in pictures and live view.
Has little distortion to the view but no issues.
The only bad thing is the mounting frame that need to me fixed on the camera with adhesive (already on the frame). I was unable to use any kind of LCD protection due to this.
Buy it if you shoot video or work in studio and need perfect focus. I never leave home without it around my neck or in the bag now, I use it for all my pictures found on http:/www.niklasbergstrand.com/
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.