DX » Community » Reviews » H3 6000K Xenon Super Vision Car Vehicle HID Headlamp - 12V (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiver2011 on 08/26/2013

Cheap price, much more light than 150W Halogen G6.35 bulb When installation H3 plate are removed (with soldering iron and screw driver) i saw: glass pipe it's too long for G6.35 Halogen>hid modification. Bulb wires are non solderdable wire, but twisting thin copper wire around that, can be get enought connection area (vs. G6.35 pins) H3 are shortest?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedpro on 03/11/2013

Please be aware that in some countries Xenon lamps are illegal. These are very bright and fits perfectly to my car. These don't have the Ballast. These are only for replacement for your used hid lamps. Nothing really. Only thing that replacing the lamps in some car models is pretty hard if you have for example, the car battery in front of the lamps.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanderdoma on 02/07/2013

The shipping to Brazil was of 1 month, the product was very well packed, it was in a perfect condition. The xenon bulbs are working, and they are the same color (white), It's worth a lot, because it is cheap and has a good quality. No cons so far, it's working and the mot important are the same color. it has a good bright, I recommend, it is working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonR on 02/06/2013

Qualitatively made. 100% pre-assembled all the parts. Each wire well insulated, excellent insulation connective elements, guard wires. The plastic quality is adequate. Well packed. Each xenon lamp in a separate protective flask clamps, connective cables neatly tied. Lamps are in the box and package with additional protection. Can be used with any type ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynordicnurse on 07/23/2012

It seems I start this field always by stating that the price is the best thing about the product :) More relevantly, * they work properly * you get quite white light * quality is good, no parts broke during installation * size is very close to that of normal H3 bulb * Haven't found one so far, these seem to be working Even if you are ordering these ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLucasdeMeloBR on 08/22/2011

Excellent product! Shipping to Brazil Within one month to get the order. Great quality, very well packed to be fragile. I to not have much to say, I'm using the fog lights of my car and the color tones of the two sides are exactly alike, Excellent product. They can buy quiet and carefree, the price is excellent and the product quality is excellent. ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections