DX » Community » Reviews » High Power USB 2.0 2000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Network Adapter (2.412-2.483GHz/16dBi)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillerman114 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really strong signal reception - Easy to use, simply plug and play !! - I will estimate the signal reception to 1 km in relatively clear area - The kit is little, look like big but this is not the truth Cons:- A little cheap - The USB interface look like cas... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypoubamel on 11/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- works fine with all wifi, including h (but not tested). - No issue with Win7 but I updated the drivers from Ralink Directly. - The somehow directional antenna helps you target another hotspot if you have an issue with the one with the strongest signal (usefu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIrixion on 05/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Updated Windows 7 x64 driver allows 802.11h - Very high dBi -- AP signal higher than with Intel abgn - Easy to use - Easy to setup - Sturdy craftsmanship, no flimsy plastic, even the USB cable is high quality! - Universal Plug And Play - Linux compatible Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynxoc5 on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It ist Plug and Play, even on windows 7 64bit. Win7 will install the drivers in 30 seconds and then you can use the wifi card. The range is AWESOME! It even finds networks my integrated WIFI:Card of my notebook doens't find. Cons:The only con i found is that the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections