Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really strong signal reception
- Easy to use, simply plug and play !!
- I will estimate the signal reception to 1 km in relatively clear area
- The kit is little, look like big but this is not the truth Cons:- A little cheap
- The USB interface look like cas... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- works fine with all wifi, including h (but not tested).
- No issue with Win7 but I updated the drivers from Ralink Directly.
- The somehow directional antenna helps you target another hotspot if you have an issue with the one with the strongest signal (usefu... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Updated Windows 7 x64 driver allows 802.11h
- Very high dBi -- AP signal higher than with Intel abgn
- Easy to use
- Easy to setup
- Sturdy craftsmanship, no flimsy plastic, even the USB cable is high quality!
- Universal Plug And Play
- Linux compatible Cons:... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It ist Plug and Play, even on windows 7 64bit. Win7 will install the drivers in 30 seconds and then you can use the wifi card. The range is AWESOME! It even finds networks my integrated WIFI:Card of my notebook doens't find. Cons:The only con i found is that the... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.