DX » Community » Reviews » 10" Touch Screen Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/Camera/HDMI/ TF/USB/OTG/Micro USB
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byametheus on 09/01/2011

- USB host port: You can plug in a USB stick directly, or even a keyboard and mouse. - Screen is nice and bright - Fully functional Android 2.2 / app market - Great for showing off; looks very convincing. - Extensible storage capacity (through microSD card) - Short battery life - Poor build quality (... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJawn2g on 08/20/2011

Definitely worth the price, this actually has more connections than the "IPAD" which I contemplated on getting due to the price. Connected portable hard drive, and plug-in hard drive with ease. mini hdmi cable to TV worked flawlessly. My 16gb micro sd in the slot holds tons of music so I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdgecode on 07/23/2011

The tablet works fine. The contents of parcels and the declared characteristics correspond to what is written on the site. Wi-fi works fine, ethernet, too, no problems. On the plate were installed additional applications such as Angry Birds, Skype and others. The build quality is good but the interior ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaton on 06/24/2011

Nice looking Usefull connections as USB, LAN and HDMI (not tested) and a TF/SD card slot Android market items are fully functional sofar. Support for four different screens. Touchscreen is working properly Build quality is not that good. Very lightweight though. When holding the tablet i noticed that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedd1313 on 05/15/2011

- Huge Screen. - Real android 2.2 with working A-market - Build quality is ok. - You can connect flash disk without any plugs. - Video plays good, plays videos over lan - Have HDMI port. - Most android games works. - You can always install a new browser with flash capabilities for free from android market ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVampire13 on 05/08/2011

- Big display. - Build quality is good. - You can connect flash disk without any plugs. - Angry Birds pre-installed =)) - Video plays good (with some codecs from Android market). - Have HDMI port. - Most android games works. - Not multi-touch. - Adobe flash not suitable with this tablet. So, can't run ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections