DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Crawling Tortoise Educational Toy - Green
Customer’s impression:
nice Legal Bacana Good coloured toy Great Family Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergioBakh on 07/07/2015

Посылка пришла целой. Нужен яркий солнечный свет или настольная лампа. Важная, не торопливая. Использовать аккуратно, подбирать не скользкую, ровную поверхность. Парням (8 и 11 лет) понравилась.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byGus.eu on 05/18/2015

A tartaruginha é muito bonita, todos acharam ela focinha. Mas ela não anda direito. Ela faz movimentos de patinação em qualquer tipo de solo. Mas gostei do produto.

Impression:nice,Legal,Bacana;

0 0 0

• posted by8844933 on 02/01/2015

Looking good. Nothing happening by keeping in the sunlight. Not at all working. using as a stationary toy not a solar powered toy

Impression:Good coloured toy;

0 0 0

• posted byAderfos on 12/28/2014

Pros: Works under direct sunlight. Kids in my family enjoyed making it work under the sun, casting a shadow to make it stop, etc. "Walks" well and quick. Cons: Can't think of any. It's small and may not highly durable - cannot tell now. However it was worth the price just by the initial fun it in... Read more

Impression:Great Family Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bySandyepay on 02/23/2014

This product is overall good, and is a good thing to use if you want to pull a prank or surprise someone, it will keep still until it is lit with light, then it moves according to the intensity of the light that you shine on it. The legs are a bit wobbly The solar panel fell out a little bit, but... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGetz00 on 08/21/2013

It's light and cheap, it works on solar power! Small weight and a nice packing. No need for batteries. ^^ It's cute and it can go for hours. :D The only con is that the sun needs to be really strong for it to work, I tried it when the sun wasn't really strong, and it would work and stop soon It's... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygift2000 on 05/11/2013

Very cute and fun! I bought it for my daughter and she loved it. Quality could be better but for 5 dollars I think it is ok. more efficient because it does not require batteries, fashionable and resemble native turtles. It will not run over grass but crawls very well over plain surfaces. It will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGripper123 on 05/18/2012

-Really cool for your children if they like turtles -works well and well built -good for teaching younger children about solar power. -Very good price to bring a smile to children's face. -Needs direct sunlight to work, not enough power from indoor lighting. -could use an on/off switch and a to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBadot on 09/03/2011

Exactly as espected... a cute little toy that waddles around in the sun. Doesn't work when not in direct sunlight... but that's not expected of cheap panels. Can get stuck on rough concrete, but not a huge issue. I got this as an inexpensive present for my girlfriend and she loves it. Build seems... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byiyorgova on 05/23/2011

1. It is a cute little toy with no obvious defects 2. Works fine in direct sunlight 3. It is indeed educational as my daughter was eager to know how sun made it 'become alive' 4. Build quality is good enough to withstand handling from a 3.5 years old child Nothing really worth mentioning. I know... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere