DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Crawling Tortoise Educational Toy - Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySandyepay on 02/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is overall good, and is a good thing to use if you want to pull a prank or surprise someone, it will keep still until it is lit with light, then it moves according to the intensity of the light that you shine on it. Cons:The legs are a bit wobbly The solar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGetz00 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's light and cheap, it works on solar power! Small weight and a nice packing. No need for batteries. ^^ It's cute and it can go for hours. :D Cons:The only con is that the sun needs to be really strong for it to work, I tried it when the sun wasn't really strong, and... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBadot on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exactly as espected... a cute little toy that waddles around in the sun. Cons:Doesn't work when not in direct sunlight... but that's not expected of cheap panels. Can get stuck on rough concrete, but not a huge issue. OtherThoughts:I got this as an inexpensive... Read more

2 0
  • posted byiyorgova on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. It is a cute little toy with no obvious defects 2. Works fine in direct sunlight 3. It is indeed educational as my daughter was eager to know how sun made it 'become alive' 4. Build quality is good enough to withstand handling from a 3.5 years old child Con... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections