Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:every thing works as expected, nice to have spare headphones and an extra charger for the wall and one for the car, very convenient to keep around Cons:none so far that I can think of OtherThoughts:keep the car charger in the car and the other charger in my bag and ever... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenny451 on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its really cheap! compared to department stores. Also the y-splitter, and the headset, and the car charger/wall charger work great! I used it for both my ipod touch 4th and 2nd gen with no problems. Cons:The wall charger only works with my ipod touch 4th gen a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonWikerstal on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything inside the package works like it's suppose to. I am using the headphones daily they work surprisingly well. It also comes with music controller on the cord which works with my Ipad Touch / Macbook Pro Cons:It didn't come with an EU adapter that is t... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections