Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

every thing works as expected, nice to have spare headphones and an extra charger for the wall and one for the car, very convenient to keep around none so far that I can think of keep the car charger in the car and the other charger in my bag and everything is working although I don't really need the spare head phones, I will use them for something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenny451 on 10/25/2012

Its really cheap! compared to department stores. Also the y-splitter, and the headset, and the car charger/wall charger work great! I used it for both my ipod touch 4th and 2nd gen with no problems. The wall charger only works with my ipod touch 4th gen and it doesnt work with any other ipods. It also makes a wierd buzzing sound when its plugged in.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonWikerstal on 05/23/2011

Everything inside the package works like it's suppose to. I am using the headphones daily they work surprisingly well. It also comes with music controller on the cord which works with my Ipad Touch / Macbook Pro It didn't come with an EU adapter that is the only cons that i could think of. It's money well spent If this is within you budget and it's ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections