Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byark70 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact and convenient. Connection problems have yet been found. Reliably. Like the quality of performance (casting plastic, the connecting portion) Cons:not noticed. Perhaps more manifest. OtherThoughts:Well carry. Does not take place. Should not be inserted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well priced, nice build quality and very useful connector USB - to - Micro USB. Micro USB is the most modern standard and this kind of connectors is often needed. Nice to have one or two around... Cons:No significant cons to be noted... OtherThoughts:You can att... Read more

Connector Connector
    0 0
  • posted byVolvox88 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, quality Cons:was thinking as using it as a charger for my phone. however it's not so good for that purpose as the phone will just hang in the air... OtherThoughts:make sure you will really make use of it. i mainly bought it because of the good price and because i w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylyangsuper on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- small, takes up almost no space at all. - works on every usb port or cable Cons:no cons at all OtherThoughts:You can use this to charge or connect devices that use a micro usb port to a computer. Because it's an adapter and not a cable you can't directly use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyjunk on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The nice thing about this device is that it is small and thus convenient to lug around instead Of an actual cable. I can it it easily into my earphone pouch and take it wherevery I go for easy charging Cons:The thing is small and if you're not careful, also ea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEkylmis on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can load equiments with 2A current and works with all types of stuff starting with phone to USB fridge. Datatransfer works normally just like Sony-Ericsson own cable. Cons:Crude look and the thing is too small. I have lost all my three adapters OtherThoughts:B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byognevin on 03/24/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Now, an adapter for the phone will always be with me. Adapter small, without wires, does not occupy a lot of space in your pocket. You can even carry it in your wallet. Cons:Before, I could not wear a wire in his pocket. With this adapter, a place in the pocke... Read more

Packed USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter with Nokia N97 Packed USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter with Nokia N97 Packed USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter with Nokia N97 Packed USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter USB to Micro USB Adapter with Nokia N97 Packed USB to Micro USB Adapter
    0 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 02/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great for directly connecting into devices rather than specific length cables. - Works for any Micro USB powered devices. - Easy to travel with, especially for laptops and to connect directly into a USB port. Cons:None whatsoever in this instance. OtherThoughts:This i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalmi2002 on 11/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This USB adapter is designed for MINI USB devices. It is made of plastic but it seems to be resistant. It has five pins, 6 mm of width. I connect it to the PC and no have any problem with the connection. Cons:I think it is not a MICRO USB adapter, it is a MINI USB adapter... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGerem on 11/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's a USB to Micro USB adapter. - Size is almost as small as it can get. - No visible defects. - It works. For both data and charging. Honestly, none of the above impresses me. What impresses me the most, is that it is only $1.50, and they shipped it to me for free!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections