Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

There is nothing wrong with this product. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. I use it with all kinds of devices, from tablets to headphones. I have never had any problems with it. And the price is absolutely unbeatable. Order two in case you lose one. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

I wanted a small adapter for USB to micro USB without unnecessary cables. So this fit the bill nicely. It works without problem, the only thing you need to be careful is that you don't press on it too much otherwise you could damage your connectors. I use it in a laptop to connect phone to it. Very satisfied ... Read more

Impression:Small,compact and useful;

0 0 0

• posted byark70 on 01/26/2014

Compact and convenient. Connection problems have yet been found. Reliably. Like the quality of performance (casting plastic, the connecting portion) not noticed. Perhaps more manifest. Well carry. Does not take place. Should not be inserted into the USB in the absence of Wrotham Extension Cord. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaZoZ on 12/31/2013

Very useful for phone charging, raspberry pi, teensy 3, and etc... don't think twice, just buy it! it's useful for many thing. It's really small, and works for data and charging. very cheap!! none! great usb adapter! Best usb to micro-usb, very useful for most of the new phone, tablets, etc... Build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylittleleague76 on 10/29/2013

unbeatable good price, small and compact, good handling the micro part needs more force than usually needed to attach to the counter part. likely to be lost because it is so small. if the micro would be 90°. some user would buy it. i would be nice to have it in several colours available like red ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 09/20/2013

Well priced, nice build quality and very useful connector USB - to - Micro USB. Micro USB is the most modern standard and this kind of connectors is often needed. Nice to have one or two around... No significant cons to be noted... You can attach it to a cable or connect devices directly, just keep in ... Read more

Connector Connector

0 0 0

• posted byGuimandol on 07/19/2013

I bought the adapter and I liked so much it, because it is simple and small and it is really smal and pratice If you are going to use it to charge the battery or transfer files of a big cell phone it is bad because it can not bear the weight It's good for people who want a little and pratice adapter,... Read more

Simple and portable It's a pretty adapter

0 0 0

• posted by1994foxmulder on 07/11/2013

This is a must have item if you own microUSB powered/chargered items.... It is veeery small, compact and lightweight, perfect for carrying it everywhere without noticing it even in your wallet!.... It´s quality is more than I espected. It works both for charging and transferring data Handy item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVolvox88 on 03/21/2013

cheap, quality was thinking as using it as a charger for my phone. however it's not so good for that purpose as the phone will just hang in the air... make sure you will really make use of it. i mainly bought it because of the good price and because i wanted to try out the dx service. that works quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylyangsuper on 09/05/2012

- small, takes up almost no space at all. - works on every usb port or cable no cons at all You can use this to charge or connect devices that use a micro usb port to a computer. Because it's an adapter and not a cable you can't directly use it to connect to a computer without holding it up. You can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections