• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• USB to Micro USB adaptor with great grip.

posted by T-T-Tourettes on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I received this from Dealextreme as an experiment. I wanted to see could I cut out using a small cable that I was using at the end of a 5m USB cable, to convert USB to Micro USB, before entering a small 3G data device.

The unit is very well constructed and the Micro USB end of the adaptor has a very crisp and satisfying grip on whatever item you are plugging it into.

My set up.

5m USB cable ->

USB Adaptor (Dealextreme) <->

Huawei E585 <-

What I have done is place the 5m USB cable against a window, supported by suckers, on top of that is the Deal Extreme adaptor, plugged into a Huawei E585.

The snug fit of the adaptor, at both ends, enables the use of the E585 to be unsupported. (please see submitted photo)

When I want to leave to go somewhere. I just pull on the E585 and it comes out with the adaptor, from my USB cable. Perfect.

Cons:

None.

OtherThoughts:

None.

Bottomline:

A Micro USB adaptor with a very snug and crisp fit. No wobble or looseness. The adaptor works perfectly for what it is designed to do.

The price is great value, as typically, in my country (Ireland), the cost of this kind of adaptor, from a mobile phone shop/supplier, is much higher.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections