Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyuksas on 04/02/2014

Good looking even after a year of use, no dirt or anything. Good sticker quality. Good price. Doesn't move that well. Bought this one, and more expensive 4x4x4. Even tho 3x3x3 is more fun to me, i don't use it as much as 4x4x4, mainly because 4x4x4 moves way better. Also makes some strange sounds. And a bit too light. Its nice to have this cube in your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalinap on 12/30/2013

great fun toys of good quality, Delivered very quickly, everything revolves smoothly and without jamming. so far no negative qualities are found, all works well, the paint is not erased, no snaps. Everything works fine. good gift for a friend, perhaps it would be good to have the opportunity to acquire a bright gift box as an option for gift. good gift ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrt2a on 11/02/2013

-It is a good cube overall, not the best. But it could be even better if you use a lube. -The stickers have an amazing quality, they wont wear out anytime soon, which is a huge bonus ( a good looking cube is something to be proud of and itll ook good in your room ;D ) -A little stiff, but as metioned before, It could be solved, not a big deal. -The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVHSVS on 10/18/2013

It's works fine, when I turn the cube, it is very smooth and feels durable. Works perfectly,I'm very satisfied with this cube.This package arrived after exactly 20 days of waiting! Next thing I'll buy will be 4x4x4 :D I am very satisfied with this site in general! Good work. I have not found anything against the cube,and I hope I do not find anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrBic on 10/16/2013

Great product, does not seem to be cheap stuff! Super handling! The colours are strong and bright and the mechanics seem to be easy going. I would recommend this rubicks cube to both children and adults - it is fun for everyone! I bought it for myself and I am very happy with my purchase. This rubicks cube is a little bit lightweight, but it's not bad,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxravenblade1 on 09/28/2013

Cheaper than cubes around my area. Surprisingly, great quality; some of my friends, who bought brand names ones, approve of this cube. I play with my cube once or twice a day, usually to pass the time. I have had my cube for about 4 months and it is still durable and usable. Only con is that the cube came not lubricated so unless you have some type ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMissBottle on 08/20/2013

I like this product: - It's easy of use - Good price and good quality - Excellent glide, fast - Nice size for beginers - Pretty colors - Soft to turn the sides I waited three months for this package, seemed lost but finally arrived. The only cons was the shipping and the box was dented, but does not affect the product, but this rubik has no cons, I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivanafalcao on 08/20/2013

It is soft, it is durable, it is cheap and it is perfect for ocious moments. I really recomend this É macio, duravel, barato e é perfeito para momentos ociosos. Eu realmente recomendo isso. Sometimes the pieces just break from the cube, and some stickers are a little weakly put. But in the general, it is irrelevant Nice for friends, family,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycrofra on 07/28/2013

First of all it's a regular Rubick's cube, the stickers could be better on the cubbies, but they give a nice feeling when you use it. The faces are easily rotated and they don't get stuck. The whole cube gives a pretty elastic feeling, it won' break if it falls for example. As you could expect it gives out a cheap appearance. Easily rotated the faces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarurun on 07/23/2013

The size is easy to hold and the colors are nice. The textured stickers make it easy to rotate one handed if you want. Its internals seem okay, and it rotates fairly smoothly. It's quite light. I remember the original Rubiks cubes from the 80's being much heavier, but this is a cheaper alternative so that's to be expected. You probably won't want to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections