DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Wireless 3-CH Control R/C Radio Control Helicopter with Gyroscope
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshniur86 on 11/01/2013

i got this heli for my litel brother really easy to fly it its normal size not small not big flay very good out side if u not have stong wind very good range for that transmiter i recomended to buy 3 more battery 600 mAh for that heli copter and spare part as well u can find it any where in google ! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatute88 on 04/16/2013

It's big, heavy and sturdy, about 2 times the mass of the regular helicopters dx sells. Flight is very stable and it can handle light wind. It's RC controled, not IR. Control uses only 4 AA bateries. It's AC charged, so it doesn't require a PC. Some parts that are made of plastic in smaller versions ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byauldfartte51 on 01/14/2013

This is a really sturdy little machine, well built and powerful. Purchased for my 9 yo son, it has been through many collisions with walls, lamps, furniture etc. some of them sounding pretty horrific, but no damaged sustained to the heli at this point. In addition, my son seems to have mastered control ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byadrinklein on 11/13/2012

Playing with this helicopter is fun! It's big enough, and the controller isn't ugly as other models... Too much batterires for the controller. The charge time it's too much, about 2 hours for ~10 minutes of flying time. It's hard if you are a noobie, but it's perfect to begin. Sometimes the helicopter ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykanylbullen on 09/04/2012

+ easy to fly after you get the hang of it + usb charging is great + extremely durable, crashed at least a hundred times + works well outdoors if no wind + multi colored lights so you know its direction in the dark + excellent range from the controller cannot think of anything bad, it flew without a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMarkuk01 on 03/12/2012

Good quality, durability flyes easy and fast. I had big trouble with the rc control. Suddenly it loses signal and you loose controll of the heli an crash. Eaven if you are 2 m from heli. Tried diffrent batteries and outdoor and still the same problem. It should be possible to buy spare parts, but i can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVincentBelgium on 08/24/2011

- very nice helicopter - good radio-controlunit - balancetail broke due to a crash, but it can fly the same without it, so not really a problem - the contact for the charging isn't that good, you have to verify every time that it's actually charging - maybe a little bit small in size for outside (i'm ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydyakov on 08/11/2011

It came really nice packed, the box was a little crashed, but the heli inside was whole, it has no damage! It was ready for a flight i did not have to charge the battery in the begin! it has nice glowing led light it makes it look really nice. its not so small it almost 40sm long so it looks OK. In the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byYakito07 on 07/27/2011

It's awesome, difficult to handle at first but soon will take the trick, seems fragile, but I have fallen several times and hit the walls, but great. I am very happy with it. put the battery that lasts 5 to 8 minutes, but I lasted 15 to 20, so it's great. nothing It's awesome, difficult to handle at ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections