Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzenizo on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:you can carry it in your pocket along with your key, LED light can serve as a small flashlight, like when opening the door in darkness. You can combine the two magnifications for a setting of three levels. Diameter of lenses is bigger than similar offers. Come... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeh89 on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good lens (for plastic ones). Nice On/Off Switch. Bright and well positioned LED. Plastic and color finishes are very good for this price. Very good size to carry around. Cons:I can't open the battery container, I'm afraid to break it. Could be glass, but for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanjosan on 07/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The magnifier I received have 2 plano-convex glass lens with low aberrations and good color. Magnification is around 3X each (focal distance 75mm), and lens diameter is around 23mm. When closed the lens are well protected but some dust or sand can enter inside.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylehtonen on 04/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks nice. The light works well, as do the magnifiers. I like that the light 'clicks' on, instead of having a push-down and hold button. Cons:The magnifiers can't be used to make fire. I don't think the focus point of the lens is sharp enough, as the lens are plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscubadude on 09/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this because I had problems reading serial numbers on the back of servers in computer racks. The led light works very well with the magnification. Use both magnified lens together to get more magnification. Cons:Buld quality isn't great - but you get... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrastoma1 on 11/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to inspect chip installs such as Wiikey's and other times I need to inspect small solder points. It does a very good job for that. I don't know about how well it would hold up as a keychain as I don't carry it with my keys. The plastic lens are v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueGuerilla on 05/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Multiple levels of magnification, although I've only really been using both of the magnifiers joined together. The light works well with the magnifier, it will come in handy if you want to read small text in a not very well lit area or in the dark. Pretty good p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light aims are good, directly to the place where it is needed. The light also provide adequate illumination. The magnifier stack are also align correctly, and provide versatile choice of magnification factor. Cons:Quality can be improved, especially the ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjim1357 on 01/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bright Led, clear lenses, compact. Cons:none that I see OtherThoughts:buy one you'll like it. Bottomline:Came in factory package. Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefezman on 12/06/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Having 3 levels of magnification is nice, since you can stack the 2 lenses. The light is aimed well also. Cons:The switch is difficult to operate (maybe since it is new?) and it is very difficult to remove the battery cover. The lenses also take a little effort... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections