DX » Community » Reviews » Vehicle Rear Sight Video Camera with Night Vision (9 InfraRed IR LED)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byafloresv on 12/08/2012

Camara very good with a very sturdy construction and waterproof. Infrared illumination works perfectly at distances up to 4 meters, and when there is excess light goes out, thanks to the sensor. I've installed a 7 inch screen, resulting with good colors and a resolution in daylight, not so much at night ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenny2469 on 04/05/2009

This is a really decent item. The build quality is decent, and it looks to be really durable... It would be a lot better if they included an adapter plug for the power. Otherwise you will have to just cut the plug off and wire it up yourself. Easy if you know what you are doing and have the tools, bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaerospace on 04/06/2008

I am very impressed with the build quality of this device! Waterproof and packaged good too! Night vision feature works almost *too* good, as if the camera is directed at a white wall or someone wearing a white shirt, the camera will whiteout and bloom like nutz! I hooked this up to my 42 inch telly ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byheadphones85 on 03/12/2008

Compact, 12V power, IR LEDs, ultra simple connect, Ready to go as soon as you hook it up, photoelecric switch is sufficiently sensitive. IR LEDs emit visible red light, wires not very tough. Great camera, versatile mounting system, it is a nice addition to existing camera system. Other uses: mount any ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjimmyswags on 12/04/2007

good allround camera with mirror function does not state that it a NTSC and not PAL none good camera and easy to use as long as you have a NTSC monitor Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEzras on 10/13/2007

- Good quality, looks strong - Auto illuminating ir-leds, according to darkness level - 5 rings to fit camera in an angle, or not - Nice image! Pretty wide too - No note on power consumption, only 12v dc (so no amps or whatever) - Not really a con but you probably need an extension cord for the power ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections