Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Darn good buy!

posted by aerospace on 04/06/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I am very impressed with the build quality of this device! Waterproof and packaged good too! Night vision feature works almost *too* good, as if the camera is directed at a white wall or someone wearing a white shirt, the camera will whiteout and bloom like nutz!

Cons:

I hooked this up to my 42 inch telly to check the picture quality and granted, I am looking at myself on a big television, I can barely recognize myself. I am sure that the picture would look better on a smaller telly, but whoah- my facial feature were a smear

OtherThoughts:

I am going to use this as a backup camera on my car;s navigation system, so picture quality does not rank high on my needs- all I need to see is if there is some dark blob that is in my way of backing up.

Bottomline:

Works great for my application as a backup camera on my car. By all means this is not good for surveillance as I can barely recognize myself in it, but it does the trick so I don't back my car into anything.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections