DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife with Leather Case
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrant on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is perferct to have on you keychain. I don't leave home without. All the regular fuctions for a SAC is there Cons:It's a fake! But it costs like genuine. I don't think that Dealextreme should list it as a genuine one. It is a well built copy so I doubt it w... Read more

0 2
  • posted byajanini on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a very nice little pocket knife. I use several of these as key chains. It has a small blade, nail file and screw driver, small scissors, tweezers and a toothpick. Cons:First, the case is not leather at all, unless it comes from plastic cows. Also, accord... Read more

0 2
  • posted bythejebus88 on 06/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i didnt was sure if was a real victorinox but i cantacted a cuple of experts and they say that is genuine for the words what has at the end of the blade is a awsome victornox come in his original packege realy sharp and realy prety i am glad of get it and i thin... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 02/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+100% Genuine Victorinox product. +Swiss made +Original package +Compact, small. Perfect for EDC or Keychain. +Small sharp blade Cons:None at all. Maybe it can be cheaper. It's a Swiss made product for chinese market, not for overseas. Anyway the quality is the same you'l... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections