DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-function 21-Compartment Plastic Storage Box for Electronic Components or Small Gadgets
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybillirubina on 08/23/2014

This box is very practice, i put all my arduino shield and sensor, and under the colored minibox i'have put all connection cable, qualiti is ok Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byshinto73 on 05/05/2013

My wife makes her own jewellry, so this box comes in handy to store her beads and locks and other little pieces. The box is well built and the compartments lock tightly so no items fall out even when you hold the box upside down. You can even use the part with small compartments apart form the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilipborg on 01/30/2013

-Solid build -21 "shells" -Good lock -Extra slot under the "shells" -Removable "shells" -Snugs easily back together -Small backend from cap holder -Semi transperant -Barely any gap between cap and shell level which make it barely sound anything when moving. -Different colors ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspec00 on 11/26/2012

Good space for small components, an Arduino and some tools can be stored underneath the compartments. The caps close tightly, the material is very good, all locks still works after some time of use. Ideal space for storing IC. The compartments are too small for storing some components, like resistors,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUsulFremen on 10/16/2012

Small, easy to carry around and solid. Plastic is just the right size for it to be sturdy and transparent at the same time so you can easily see you components. More of a pity that a con really is the price. I'd order 10 boxes to replace my storage solution but not at this price!!! I can find similar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInsectEater on 07/31/2011

Very convenient to store small electronic elements Transparent enough to have a good field of view of your parts Actualy there are two boxes - one with 21 sections, and the other which holds the smallest one The two boxes can be used separately The caps of sections are tight enough so your parts not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections