DX » Community » Reviews » Philips 9006 HB4 4300K 55W Crystal Vision Premium Halogen Headlight Bulbs with W5W Lights (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArielDaf on 06/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good package. Very good lights. Easy to install, just be careful not to touch the glass with your fingers. The lights say they are from Germany, I can not say they are original. Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:To install, you must take care not to touch the glass w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMongke on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Bright Enough -Nice build quality -Solid fit -Nice Packaging -Comes with Parking Lights Cons:-Not quality controlled, one of mine blew after about 1 week even though I ensured the bulb was clean and sealed properly. -Parking lights are a tinge green -Still no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmichalo on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the nulbs looks good, just like the ones in the local store, with the writing "Made In Germany" enscribed on the bulbs. gives a very good almost white (with a tint of yelow) light. the price of the entire package is less then the price of one of these... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClass128 on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this lamps to replace stock ones. The light is white and it is good enough for everyday use. About 20% brighter than a stock lights. Very close to OSRAM +30/ Very good packaging. It is actually excatly like Philips packages in local store (except that i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections