DX » Community » Reviews » Philips 9006 HB4 4300K 55W Crystal Vision Premium Halogen Headlight Bulbs with W5W Lights (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArielDaf on 06/10/2012

Very good package. Very good lights. Easy to install, just be careful not to touch the glass with your fingers. The lights say they are from Germany, I can not say they are original. None at all. To install, you must take care not to touch the glass with your fingers. That leaves dirt on the surface ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMongke on 10/11/2011

-Bright Enough -Nice build quality -Solid fit -Nice Packaging -Comes with Parking Lights -Not quality controlled, one of mine blew after about 1 week even though I ensured the bulb was clean and sealed properly. -Parking lights are a tinge green -Still not legal in Australia After one of the bulbs blew,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybmichalo on 05/27/2011

the nulbs looks good, just like the ones in the local store, with the writing "Made In Germany" enscribed on the bulbs. gives a very good almost white (with a tint of yelow) light. the price of the entire package is less then the price of one of these bulbs in my local store. I have a Honda ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClass128 on 05/10/2011

Bought this lamps to replace stock ones. The light is white and it is good enough for everyday use. About 20% brighter than a stock lights. Very close to OSRAM +30/ Very good packaging. It is actually excatly like Philips packages in local store (except that it is alot cheaper). Lamps looks solid. Very ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections