DX » Community » Reviews » CN-70 5400K Ultra Bright Compact Camera Camcorder 70-LED Video Light
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycwilms on 02/04/2014

- Lots of light - Colour of light is nice, not cold like some other LED lights I've seen. - Even lighting. - Good build quality - Battery last for a very long time - Fairly light - Comes with colour matching filters - Good price - No way to switch out battery when batteries are dead however last for a long time so if you charge it before use you likely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavo420 on 09/11/2013

This camera light is very bright, it's good that it has a battery and it's really fast to charge it. The battery goes for like 20-30 mins before ending. Then you have to wait for another 5-10 minutos for it to charge. It sticks like glue to the camera, just take care with the plastic mount. The mount is made of plastic, so take good care of it because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivi86 on 04/17/2013

- Good product finish; - Great light power; - It recharges from power energy, and not from batteries; - I liked the reflex tabs, it has good quality and flexibility; - It fits in my Canon t3i pretty well, and I think it fits in any semi-pro and pro cameras; - Great for macro pictures; - Great for general pictures; - I liked the orange filter, to add ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcusmeisel on 09/30/2012

perfect for any low light situation, studio or outside. Light is really bright. Rechargeable built in battery lasts a felt eternity. It comes with a few simply exchangeable diffusion filters - no burning of fingers because of LED low heat - it's amazing if you know it's kinds predecessors. none that I have seen so far. Fit and finish are really great,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections