DX » Community » Reviews » CN-70 5400K Ultra Bright Compact Camera Camcorder 70-LED Video Light
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycwilms on 02/04/2014

- Lots of light - Colour of light is nice, not cold like some other LED lights I've seen. - Even lighting. - Good build quality - Battery last for a very long time - Fairly light - Comes with colour matching filters - Good price - No way to switch out battery when batteries are dead however last for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavo420 on 09/11/2013

This camera light is very bright, it's good that it has a battery and it's really fast to charge it. The battery goes for like 20-30 mins before ending. Then you have to wait for another 5-10 minutos for it to charge. It sticks like glue to the camera, just take care with the plastic mount. The mount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvivi86 on 04/17/2013

- Good product finish; - Great light power; - It recharges from power energy, and not from batteries; - I liked the reflex tabs, it has good quality and flexibility; - It fits in my Canon t3i pretty well, and I think it fits in any semi-pro and pro cameras; - Great for macro pictures; - Great for general ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcusmeisel on 09/30/2012

perfect for any low light situation, studio or outside. Light is really bright. Rechargeable built in battery lasts a felt eternity. It comes with a few simply exchangeable diffusion filters - no burning of fingers because of LED low heat - it's amazing if you know it's kinds predecessors. none that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections