DX » Community » Reviews » E27 6W Adjustable Brightness 540LM 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvcmshalon on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks great. With a good build quality. The remote control allow you to change the light power - and it is very usefull. The light have the same color of a incandescent light bulb. Cons:In one day, the light disabled alone two times. And when I tried to see if t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpuritch on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:THis is very much like a standard incandescent bulb. Light output similar to soft white, incandescent. The color is pleasing unlike the CCFl bulbs natural light. Color is warm Cons:Not quite as omnidirectional as Incandescent. Color not quite the same as incandescent but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarkey on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Remote control Dimmable Nice and bright Hopefully will last longer as it is LED Cons:Quality control on the light "temperature" OtherThoughts:I bought 3 of these to test. My bedroom has 4 down light sockets which I usually have 4 x 15w CFLs installed in. When... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanius on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The aspect o being remote controlled. The fact of being dimmable. It looks to be a good quality product. It has a standard size so you can easily substitute your incandescent bulbs. Cons:Unfortunately, the maximum dimming is insufficient in such a way that you can conside... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTTechy on 06/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brighter than 60w incand. After hours of use, still cool enough to remove. Of the 4 I bought all worked and still are. Cons:I think the remote also goes into 10% mode when the lamp does. You get great range until you turn it down to 10% and then you have to ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylingnau on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1-85-265V 2-Infrared remote(wich allows learning with universal remotes) 3-Decent Wattage for the price 4-Warm white(Wich I preffer) Cons:1-Remote does sometimes not work, requiring you to power off the lamp by some other way and waiting a few seconds for a "r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvbaturina on 06/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1.The bulb shines very bright. 2. One remote control can be used for some bulbs at the same time. Cons:1. Plastic lamp base was deformed at temperature of heating of a radiator. The plastic thread has melt. The bulb has been separated on two parts which can't be joined... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvampin on 04/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) to 265V? very useful to areas that has bad voltage. 2) Slim, it can fit wherever u want. 3) Strong light, i think it exceeds 540 lumen 4) Nice heating sink, u can even notice any temperature. 4) Remote control, elegant and slip, suitable 4 my baby's room. I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections