DX » Community » Reviews » E27 6W Adjustable Brightness 540LM 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvcmshalon on 03/24/2013

Looks great. With a good build quality. The remote control allow you to change the light power - and it is very usefull. The light have the same color of a incandescent light bulb. In one day, the light disabled alone two times. And when I tried to see if the reason is the plug, the buld was extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpuritch on 02/09/2013

THis is very much like a standard incandescent bulb. Light output similar to soft white, incandescent. The color is pleasing unlike the CCFl bulbs natural light. Color is warm Not quite as omnidirectional as Incandescent. Color not quite the same as incandescent but close. Very efficient, screws right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarkey on 11/05/2012

Remote control Dimmable Nice and bright Hopefully will last longer as it is LED Quality control on the light "temperature" I bought 3 of these to test. My bedroom has 4 down light sockets which I usually have 4 x 15w CFLs installed in. When I got these lights I installed 2 into my bedroom and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVanius on 08/13/2012

The aspect o being remote controlled. The fact of being dimmable. It looks to be a good quality product. It has a standard size so you can easily substitute your incandescent bulbs. Unfortunately, the maximum dimming is insufficient in such a way that you can consider it undimmable. I will stick the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTTechy on 06/18/2012

Brighter than 60w incand. After hours of use, still cool enough to remove. Of the 4 I bought all worked and still are. I think the remote also goes into 10% mode when the lamp does. You get great range until you turn it down to 10% and then you have to get 2ft away from it to turn it back up or off..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylingnau on 07/10/2011

1-85-265V 2-Infrared remote(wich allows learning with universal remotes) 3-Decent Wattage for the price 4-Warm white(Wich I preffer) 1-Remote does sometimes not work, requiring you to power off the lamp by some other way and waiting a few seconds for a "reset". 2-The dimm could work better, the "10%"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvbaturina on 06/13/2011

1.The bulb shines very bright. 2. One remote control can be used for some bulbs at the same time. 1. Plastic lamp base was deformed at temperature of heating of a radiator. The plastic thread has melt. The bulb has been separated on two parts which can't be joined together. 2. Brightness at 10 % is too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvampin on 04/29/2011

1) to 265V? very useful to areas that has bad voltage. 2) Slim, it can fit wherever u want. 3) Strong light, i think it exceeds 540 lumen 4) Nice heating sink, u can even notice any temperature. 4) Remote control, elegant and slip, suitable 4 my baby's room. It lights on 10% or 20%. Nice. Let's see..... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections