Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkuvalin on 08/26/2014

Приобрел несколько объективов без задних крышек, для хранения и эксплуатации необходимы крышки. Решил заказать их на DX.com т.к. ранее совершал покупки на этом сайте. Нашел товар SKU: 58993 набор крышечек для объективов Canon Camera Body + Rear Lens Cap Cover Set for Canon. На момент покупки крышки стоили 2,7$ это весьма недорогая цена для комплекта... Read more

Impression:Mikhail Kuvalin;

0 0
  • posted byLucast on 08/20/2014

This cap set is good and it's perfect for canon dslr camera,i use it on my canon's lens and body. Read more

Impression:perfect for canon ;

0 0
  • posted byzseton on 05/15/2014

It is properly sized, fits both to the objective and the camera also. Not loose, so you will not get it lost. A bit plastic-look, but ye.. this is plastic. However no serious cons at all. It makes what it is made for. The price also acceptable (maybe could be a bit even cheaper). This is a must have accessory. For few bucks, it can protect your expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTinyTurtle on 04/27/2014

I labeled myself as an expert on this item which is a bit ambitious, but there isn't much to this product so I think I get away with that. :) The plastic is nice and solid and is molded just fine. I see or feel no difference from the Canon original except for the fact that there are no Canon logo on it. The aforementioned Canon logo would naturally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

Good quality almost like canon factory one, it fit tightly and I didn't have any problem with them Doesn't say Canon on the rear lens cap and that is the only thing that differs from the original so is not a real flaw There is not much to say about this product except that is good and that its does great job replacing the lost caps, its good thing to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychakalaefona on 02/01/2014

El articulo en cuestion es lo que es, una tapa para nuestros objetivos, que cumple a la perfeccion con su cometido igual que si fuese una de origen, su construccion es muy buena y de un material resistente, su acabado es muy buenos y sin restos de rebarbas ni defectos de fundicion. No tengo ninguna pega de este producto. A falta del logotipo de la marca ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKizontije on 02/01/2014

Very cheap and affordable, yet good quality of these two plastic parts for my camera and lens. Although I do not use camera body cap on my camera so often, since the lens is always on my camera, I carry it in my bag just for any case. I tested it after arrival and it fits nicely and smoothly on the camera, with no problems. Lans cap is used much more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreshFTGrave on 08/31/2013

Perfect fit especially on the rear lens cap. Looks completely original with plain Canon logos and no "For Canon" or "Design for Canon" logos. Sturdy plastic. Probably not made of dust resistant plastic like the Canon original. the body cap was a little stiff on the camera but it's a great fit and you don't need to twist it all the ... Read more

Both caps from top Both caps from bottom Both caps locked together from side
    0 0
  • posted byssekulovski on 07/22/2013

Fits perfectly on camera and on lens. The caps i received have Canon written on them (both on the lens cap and on the body cap), while these on the picture do not (I like that it says Canon). None that I can find and at this price I'm not looking for any. Maybe the build material is not the "best high quality plastic", but hey, IT'S A CAP.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythany on 06/23/2013

I broke mine, so I ordered this replacement. And bly me is it a replacement! It's completely indistinguishable from the original. Even the plastic seems high grade stuff. It has the Canon logo on both caps. Canon might not be too pleased with this, so I expect this item to go out of stock soon... Buy a whole bunch of them if you are clumsy or forgetful.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections