Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoloarg on 08/02/2016

Las tapas tienen calidad simil las originales de canon y es posible reemplazar las mismas con este producto, pudiendo completar cuerpos y objetivos de una forma comoda y economica

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byGirarde on 07/28/2016

Good Product at perfect shape.

Impression:Calidad,Good product,Well made;

0 0 0

• posted byPRLNDS on 06/24/2016

I lost my rear lens cap and this one works as subscribed. What do I need to say about it? It does axactly like it says on the tin! rated 5*****

Impression:Good product,TOP;

0 0 0

• posted byrixyman on 04/20/2016

Acabado perfecto, encaja a la perfeccion en camara y objetivos

0 0 0

• posted byMuskottah on 03/25/2016

Pros: +Fits the on both ends +Color is similar as original Cons: -Ever so slightly different in size to the original. -Hasn't got any Canon logos on it. I guess it's excusable. Tried fitting these with the original body and rear caps. These seem slightly different in size but cover the whole area.

Impression:Good product,Snappy,Useful replacement;

0 0 0

• posted byGritosdelacalle on 03/06/2016

Pros: Funciona correctamente en la cámara, perfecto reemplazo para la original. Work perfect, is a good reemplacement for de original

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjanrintje on 02/24/2016

Pros: A nicely made set to replace the broken cover of my EOS 20D body and a spare cover for one of my lenses. Both caps fit emmediately, without straining to get them on and they won't fall off either. Cons: No Canon logo embossed and the price might be somewhat lower (of course)...

Good replacement for Canon EFS body/lens

Impression:Good product,Well made;

0 0 0

• posted byjanrintje on 01/20/2016

Pros: I lost both covers for my EOS 350D body as well as the kit lens. This set solved my dust problem when changing lenses etc. Both caps fit perfectly as can be seen on the pictures. Exactly the right amount of force is needed and they don't fall off. The caps are nicely made. Cons: Only thing... Read more

Perfect fit for my Canon EOS 350D + kitlens Perfect fit for my Canon EOS 350D + kitlens Perfect fit for my Canon EOS 350D + kitlens

Impression:Good product,Well made;

0 0 1

• posted byunknown14725 on 11/03/2015

I don't understand why this product has so many good reviews. It could be that the caps I received are not identical to the ones being sold earlier on. I don't know. But all the caps I received fit all my lenses _very_ poorly. The camera covers are fine. It's only the rear lens caps. Some of the... Read more

These lens caps do not fit EF and EF-S lenses properly

Impression:Not recommended,Bad fit,poor copy;

0 0 1

• posted byJoanruedapau on 09/10/2015

Pros: It is exactly what I need. It fits to camera and to the lens. Cons: I could not find any I recommend this product :)

0 1 0

DX Everywhere