DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Module - Focused Dot (3.5V~4.5V 9mm 5mW)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAgage on 04/16/2013

Very good, used to replace a burned module. This módule is better than the other that I had. Due to the body of the module, can adapt it in various devices. Price good. I recommend. Nothing... Muito bom, usado para substituir um módulo queimado. Este módulo é melhor que o outro que eu tinha. Devido ao corpo do módulo, pode adaptar-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabio1964 on 02/15/2013

This is a very tiny and easy to use and easy to embedded laser module. It works with 3.3v (Arduino). The price is very good, almost $1 for module. The light is very bright with nice (for the price) focus. The price is very good and it has the expected quality, you can hook it up in seconds and start pointing wherever you want. If you want, you can create ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 01/20/2011

Laser model with the focused point. The first time buying just to play and try. Connect to a lithium battery 3,7 V - works. Very easy focus point. Shining far away on the house next door can see just fine, but it is 100-120 meters. Disadvantages not found. I think that can be used not only as a toy and find a use for playing airsoft. You can not buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerebear on 07/08/2008

Its cheap, seems to be well made, good materials, long wires that comes stripped, dot seems to have a good divergence size. laser isn't bright, the laser light seems to almost make a flickering type effct when the laser is moved around, not sure why that is. dosn't seem to be adjustable. This laser module does not come with a laser diode, which is what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferminho on 06/20/2008

Nice price for its quality, which is very good for what I expected. Easy to integrate (more or less, but could have been harder) into whatever you're doing. If you need a lot of precision maybe you should think about another item... maybe if not mounted properly it can become unstable (just a bit, but decisive for precision related projects - just depends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf22warzone on 06/04/2008

Really nice laser module. Has very good build quality. Is really easy to focus as the other review said but is to easy to focus I would think but hey what do you expect for so cheep non really except it is a little hard to get appart and that it has a plastic lens more power? or maby if it had a glass lens instead of a plastic lense but hey what do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCountZero on 03/17/2008

Small self contained unit at a good price. Easily integrated into your project. If you want to drive the diode yourself it can be hard to disassemble. looks real good, Gives a quality impression. Easy to adjust the focus, perhaps to easy. If subjected to a lot of vibration I think a small dab of glue/paint/loctite/whatever will be very helpful in keeping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybertd on 01/17/2008

small long wires nice power no warning label great laser at a great price for all you projects with lasers.. cant go wrong at this price.. BUY IT! Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrJeseuss on 01/15/2008

Great bang for buck. It's very bright and accepts a wide range of voltage levels. Drains batteries like a champ. Nice small package. Not the easiest to "customize" due to construction Couldn't have found better for the price. Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdhacker on 12/28/2007

good laser easy to focus [but a tool or fingernail is needed] great price smaller than expected! focusing - tool or fingernail needed hard to take apart i broke mine trying to take apart, im trying to fix it. for the price, not a big deal if its broken, good to hide in highlighers as a secret laser pointer, you will never get caught!! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections