DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Module - Focused Dot (3.5V~4.5V 9mm 5mW)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Agage on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very good, used to replace a burned module. This módule is better than the other that I had. Due to the body of the module, can adapt it in various devices. Price good. I recommend.Cons:Nothing...OtherThoughts:Muito bom, usado para substituir um módulo queimado... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by fabio1964 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a very tiny and easy to use and easy to embedded laser module. It works with 3.3v (Arduino). The price is very good, almost $1 for module. The light is very bright with nice (for the price) focus.Cons:The price is very good and it has the expected quality, you ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted by darkfad on 01/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Laser model with the focused point. The first time buying just to play and try. Connect to a lithium battery 3,7 V - works. Very easy focus point. Shining far away on the house next door can see just fine, but it is 100-120 meters. Cons:Disadvantages not found.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jerebear on 07/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its cheap, seems to be well made, good materials, long wires that comes stripped, dot seems to have a good divergence size. Cons:laser isn't bright, the laser light seems to almost make a flickering type effct when the laser is moved around, not sure why that is. dosn't se... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ferminho on 06/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nice price for its quality, which is very good for what I expected. Easy to integrate (more or less, but could have been harder) into whatever you're doing. Cons:If you need a lot of precision maybe you should think about another item... maybe if not mounted pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by f22warzone on 06/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really nice laser module. Has very good build quality. Is really easy to focus as the other review said but is to easy to focus I would think but hey what do you expect for so cheep Cons:non really except it is a little hard to get appart and that it has a plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CountZero on 03/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Small self contained unit at a good price. Easily integrated into your project.Cons:If you want to drive the diode yourself it can be hard to disassemble.OtherThoughts:looks real good, Gives a quality impression. Easy to adjust the focus, perhaps to easy. If subj... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bertd on 01/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:small long wires nice powerCons:no warning labelOtherThoughts:Bottomline:great laser at a great price for all you projects with lasers.. cant go wrong at this price.. BUY IT! Read more

0 0
  • posted by DrJeseuss on 01/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great bang for buck. It's very bright and accepts a wide range of voltage levels.Cons:Drains batteries like a champ.OtherThoughts:Nice small package. Not the easiest to "customize" due to constructionBottomline:Couldn't have found better for the price. Read more

0 0
  • posted by mdhacker on 12/28/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:good laser easy to focus [but a tool or fingernail is needed] great price smaller than expected!Cons:focusing - tool or fingernail needed hard to take apart OtherThoughts:i broke mine trying to take apart, im trying to fix it.Bottomline:for the price, not a big d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections