Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafarossi on 12/14/2014

Currently in use on an ipad 3 works with ipad 4 too. Have fallen many times on the floor and the tablet is ok. Read more

Impression:NIce cover;

0 0 0

• posted byiurasik on 05/14/2013

The cover has a great feel. At first it look a bit cheap at the picture, but after I received it, it was only the price that was cheap. On the outside it is very businesslike. It has a stand. And, something not mentioned on the site, it has magnetic buttons to close the case wich also works to set the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPriMarCe on 10/11/2012

Very nice price,more than four times cheaper than the cheapest one we can buy in the stores around were we are living Amazingly good quality for a price as low as this Good protection for my iPad and very usefull Cannot come up with any cons Or maybe the silly one that this iPadcase is not quite catproof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaimh on 09/03/2012

I bought this leather cover to my new Ipad2. Its clean and nice looking. The Design fits perfect to the Ipad 2. It`s Easy to get marks on the leather. I like to flip the cover so i can hold it like it was only the Ipad I was holding. But then I can not take photo whit the Ipad since there no hole on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaidara147 on 01/30/2012

it took me more than a month to get it but get happy when i opened the package!!!! very nice quality , nice design and fillform on my ipad 2 completly and most of all without any scratch. only cons about the delivery time i can make and a price a little high compare to products on dealextreme but still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYone544 on 09/20/2011

-Very convenient -Easy to use -Strong protective -Looks very nice -Feel comfortable in your hands and allows two different positions -Looks like real leather -Don't feel like real leather (: -Not so cheap -Gets dirty very quickly (but easy to clean (: ) -Stitches and finish- not so good Covers the front ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections