Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHappe00 on 11/16/2013

It is a nice design to an okay price. I think that this wallet is god and useful. But i would want a pocket for coins that you could zip. because my cois always fal out. It smells wierd an look plastic. the bad things about this wallet is that it smells wierd and i think it is just plastic "lether". And i allso miss a god coin "pocket&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaskedHero on 01/03/2012

has some good features, many spaces for cards,2 money pockets, came into a nice box and an awesome bag, also, it's stylish Doesn't come with safe coin pocket, nor check compartment, nor zipper I don't believe it's real leather, because normally you get a genuine certificate when it is. Perhaps it's sinthetic? Well, I don't know because there was a note ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVerrox on 07/13/2011

A great wallet. Good materials Very slim No coin pocket (se cons) two money pockets Genuine leather Well, if you want a bulky coin wallet, drop this. None other. It's great, exactly the right size, the id blanket is the perfect size also. It feels good, it's small and real nice to have in the summer in the backpocket. no bulky wallet, just a good regular-... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypeters on 07/03/2011

Quality seems good and above other DX products in general. I would prefer it to be smaller, but there are no alternatives.. A bit to big. More options should be added to the page. Box unnecessary, might just drop it and save weight and shipping charges. Good wallet, does the job. Leather seems ok. I would prefer it to be smaller, but there are no alternatives.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections