Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnipebase on 11/03/2012

I've purchased this product because of the price, for this low price you get a great quality box. It's a small box with 5 sections, the plastic is transparent and solid. The hinges are very strong and durable. There are no cons. It's just a storage box that does his job. The quality is good so the lifetime of this box will be great. This box is ideal ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywillianpaixao on 07/28/2011

* Cheap, in price; * Useful; * Good division; * Look durable; * Cute: good design; * Transparent; * I can hang. * Small: I thought that box is smaller, but ok. Wasn't a problem. Just look the specifications before; * Nothing serious! * The price can be smaller, U$2 is enough; * If want to put much things, choose another bigger, this one is small; * ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeningrad on 08/13/2009

These are really handy when taking something apart or just storing little spare parts etc. Stack-able design, so if you get a few of them you can stack them up and save some shelf space. Latch is easy to open. Price is good but not great. Typical price for these kinds of things. Plastic latch and the formed hinges may not last for very long, other than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheLivingOne on 04/15/2009

Great quality, transparent boxes. Lid is click-closed. Sections are well separated so parts don't move between sections if you turn it over. Stackable and hangable. You can put hundreds of small things into the boxes then put all the boxes in a stack and be surprise how little space your stuff takes now! None really. I only wish there were 10x or 20... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheLivingOne on 03/31/2009

Transparent, stackable, hangable, click-closed, sections are well separated (small parts don't move between sections if the box is turned over), convenient size. What else would I want from storage boxes? Not so cheap as I want them! Of course the price doesn't look big but these boxes caused me immediate addiction and now I want a truck of these...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrevstickman on 10/17/2008

- It's a small box, you can keep it on your table or in the drawer that it won't take a lot of space - It has 5 divisions, that is very good because the things you put inside the box won't be jumping around - It can store almost any kind of material: screws, needles, usb drives, small cables, memory sticks and even jewels. - Very good build, the material ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 07/13/2008

Will hold 2 18650 cells in each compartment so will haul around 10 18650 cells. It is cheap it holds things securely which if you mislay things as often as I do is incredibly useful. Handy cheap box for storing oddments where you can find them again. It is a box - it does what it is supposed to - it isn't about to fall apart. Won't quite hold C cells ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycutecute2004 on 05/05/2008

It can fit all my cables one slot can put one cable Can put all your usb thumb drives Mini security devices Earphones Erasers Memory cards The build is amazing haha i was expecting it to fall apart Very good seal where snap on Could be a bit larger to hold my card reader. None buy it soon It is great man Maybe it could be a hello kitty casing BUY IT ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections