Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byszmate on 04/09/2014

The plastic box is stronger than the blue USB sound card adapter, so it's more reliable all in all. The sice is compact, can be used at any places. The sound quality is a bit wors than the blue one, especially the output. The name of the devices is not the same even it causes no mentionable differences this one: C-media USB Headphone Set blue one: 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnyrocket223 on 03/11/2014

Unbeatable price Plug and play functionality (works as soon as you plug it in) Excellent sound quality Build quality is a little shoddy. The casing came off within a day or two but it still worked for a year after that. Have not used it in a while though. Perfect for if your laptop or desktop sound ports are messed up. I got mine a couple years ago ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterkw on 11/06/2013

Well built, easy to use, good sound quality both for speakers and headphones, cheap, no drivers needed, works like magic. Just what plug and play is supposed to be like. I like the black semi translucent case. Big symbols for headphones an microphone make it easy to identifz the sockets. Uses one usb port, missing any volume control buttons, unnecessary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomas124 on 09/29/2013

It'a a very small device and it's working with an android stick, both the mic and the speakers, without any drivers. It has a nice LED that blink if there is sound going out from the card. Sounds exactly how its supposed to sound and it's light weight and handy. The price is the best for an external sound card None that I can think off. It came just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQueued on 09/23/2013

I got this for use with a Skype headset because the front panel sockets on my computer don't behave themselves all that well -- the mic port can be flaky/scratchy, and it doesn't cut off the speakers when I plug in the headphones -- but otherwise, my sound card works just fine. With this, I leave it connected to my headphones and plug the entire thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRetinto on 09/17/2013

It fully works with my U2Host mini pc. Only plug and play and drivers are not needed. Connected to my U2 through a powered usb hub with no problems, as also conected a lot of devices (wired mouse, mele air mouse, usb memory, webcam, Ethernet usb cable). Very good price for the product. I use it to connect my uhost to my sound theatre system. No cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 08/28/2013

cheap, just plug and play. a bit hot after couple of hours usage. none I have a server mainly used for data back up and other storage purposes. At times I use this as a HTPC and for skype connected to my tv. however the server doesnt have a soundcard and when i try to get one it costs close to 100. So this is the alternative i got from DX so I can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoguerange on 06/03/2013

I have been using it almost daily for more than a year now. It worked at once under Debian using the KDE desktop enviroment. The microphone input also works when using Audacity. I did not have to configure Alsa at all. The sound quality is very good. I got this because my laptop's headphones hardware does not work, so it's been a perfect solution for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byinyemail on 05/13/2013

it works in android on my Rikomagic MK802IIIS - that mean, my HDMI ministck computer now outputs sound, standard audio out (stereo of course), which it did not before (I do not own a TV with HDMI sound ) none so far I had troubles (or bad mood thinking about purchase of new TV just because no hdmi sound on mine old). well there are devices 10 times ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVLCng on 05/09/2013

- works immediately after plugging it in - sounds exactly how its supposed to sound - lightweight and handy - has a yellow light indicating that it works - sometimes the volume is wonky. The volume for certain applications is either really loud or really quiet. Just manually adjust the volume of the speakers I guess. This is extremely useful if your ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections