Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byszmate on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The plastic box is stronger than the blue USB sound card adapter, so it's more reliable all in all. The sice is compact, can be used at any places. Cons:The sound quality is a bit wors than the blue one, especially the output. OtherThoughts:The name of the devices is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnyrocket223 on 03/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unbeatable price Plug and play functionality (works as soon as you plug it in) Excellent sound quality Cons:Build quality is a little shoddy. The casing came off within a day or two but it still worked for a year after that. Have not used it in a while though. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterkw on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built, easy to use, good sound quality both for speakers and headphones, cheap, no drivers needed, works like magic. Just what plug and play is supposed to be like. I like the black semi translucent case. Big symbols for headphones an microphone make it easy to ident... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomas124 on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It'a a very small device and it's working with an android stick, both the mic and the speakers, without any drivers. It has a nice LED that blink if there is sound going out from the card. Sounds exactly how its supposed to sound and it's light weight and handy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQueued on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got this for use with a Skype headset because the front panel sockets on my computer don't behave themselves all that well -- the mic port can be flaky/scratchy, and it doesn't cut off the speakers when I plug in the headphones -- but otherwise, my sound car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRetinto on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It fully works with my U2Host mini pc. Only plug and play and drivers are not needed. Connected to my U2 through a powered usb hub with no problems, as also conected a lot of devices (wired mouse, mele air mouse, usb memory, webcam, Ethernet usb cable). Very good price fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, just plug and play. Cons:a bit hot after couple of hours usage. OtherThoughts:none Bottomline:I have a server mainly used for data back up and other storage purposes. At times I use this as a HTPC and for skype connected to my tv. however the server doesnt have a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoguerange on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using it almost daily for more than a year now. It worked at once under Debian using the KDE desktop enviroment. The microphone input also works when using Audacity. I did not have to configure Alsa at all. The sound quality is very good. I got thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinyemail on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it works in android on my Rikomagic MK802IIIS - that mean, my HDMI ministck computer now outputs sound, standard audio out (stereo of course), which it did not before (I do not own a TV with HDMI sound ) Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:I had troubles (or bad mood... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVLCng on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- works immediately after plugging it in - sounds exactly how its supposed to sound - lightweight and handy - has a yellow light indicating that it works Cons:- sometimes the volume is wonky. The volume for certain applications is either really loud or really quiet. Just... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections