DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 3000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Adapter w/ 18dBi Directional Antenna
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLarsNorw on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great software (Once you find the correct one to download!) Cons:I discovered that if you open the antenna, and shorten the antenna lead so that it is only 20cm long, you get much better gange! To do this you need a screwdriver, pliers and a small star screwdr... Read more

0 4
  • posted byKooster on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to connect and Windows XP and Windows 7 detects it immediately. Cons:Driver that comes with DOES NOT WORK. The other reviews regarding driver from ArgTek site and RalinkTech site is bang on. You will need those drivers for the 3070. Worked perfect on first try on XP... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykrdyt on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good Signal Easy to use Inexpensive Long Cord Adapter Cord Cons:Generic Build Small Driver CD-Rom (wont fit in mac) Drivers must be tracked down OtherThoughts:no complaint, it did take almost a month to arrive but oh well. the day it arrived i was so upset at my AP that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKIAWizard on 07/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Antenna cable + miniUSB cable allow a user to place the antenna away from a notebook, even outdoors (under the roof, as I'm not sure if the dish is waterproof Ubuntu 12.04 supports Ralink 3070 chip out-of-the-box Tens of wireless networks available, the signal i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLarsNorw on 07/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can use this either as a WiFi receiver on a PC, or as a WiFi router for a LAN connection if the PC is on. Cons:The CD included are not working and a waste of time! Download the following driver: http://eng.ralinktech.com.tw/support.php?s=1 /RT307X The effect... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections