DX » Community » Reviews » Wilon All-Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafaGarcia2012 on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Beautiful watch, with quality always, puseira is brushed steel, the watch shines and has a gorgeous shape, its interior is perfect, I can see all your work, the pointer is beautiful, does not crash, the numbers are modern and when in the dark, your lighting is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeeljy on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Beautiful design, looks great and rich. Pretty heavy is solid, I like it. Arrows glow in the dark, so much more convenient. Reliable locking mechanism bracelet-not accidentally open. You can adjust the length of the bracelet. I got the version of just such as the... Read more

reverse side 1 reverse side 2 front side
    0 0
  • posted byhobodan666 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This watch is stunning! and absolutely amazing for the price like common where are you going to find an automatic self winding watch these days for under $100US? AT DX.COM! all stainless steel, fairly good inner movement, watch face a little big but hey im a big... Read more

Canada modded by me Canada modded 2 Canada modded 3 great watch!
    1 0
  • posted byThedanishviking on 08/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Beautiful watch. nice details. and is selfwinding whisch is a BIG hit with me. The watch is really big, which is a pro for me. The building quality looks good. many people say a price much higher than i paid for it Cons:shortening the band, can be difficult. resetting th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarzanbaba on 05/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:No batteries needed, and it works efficiently Good finish light comes inside box looks nice continuous second movement Cons:wristband low quality no day or week display could be smaller a little shinier than it seems in the picture. does not feel durable OtherThoughts:I pu... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections