DX » Community » Reviews » Wilon All-Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMariosifuentes on 12/07/2013

Surprisingly quality product. Looks and feels more expensive than the price purchased. Great deal!! Specific care instructions not provided Delivery time around one month If you look closely the numbers are slightly misaligned but I can definitely live with it Will order more as gifts Don't hesitate to order, you'll be surprised. You can't beat the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaGarcia2012 on 08/09/2013

Beautiful watch, with quality always, puseira is brushed steel, the watch shines and has a gorgeous shape, its interior is perfect, I can see all your work, the pointer is beautiful, does not crash, the numbers are modern and when in the dark, your lighting is charming! The box seemed simple, nothing extraordinarily good or bad. The clock does not seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeeljy on 08/04/2013

Beautiful design, looks great and rich. Pretty heavy is solid, I like it. Arrows glow in the dark, so much more convenient. Reliable locking mechanism bracelet-not accidentally open. You can adjust the length of the bracelet. I got the version of just such as the advertising model, minor differences in the design of the back cover. In the darkness, ... Read more

reverse side 1 reverse side 2 front side
    0 0
  • posted byhobodan666 on 03/20/2013

This watch is stunning! and absolutely amazing for the price like common where are you going to find an automatic self winding watch these days for under $100US? AT DX.COM! all stainless steel, fairly good inner movement, watch face a little big but hey im a big guy 200pd plus so looks fine on my wrist. No real complaints on Quality, fairly standard ... Read more

Canada modded by me Canada modded 2 Canada modded 3 great watch!
    1 0
  • posted byThedanishviking on 08/22/2011

Beautiful watch. nice details. and is selfwinding whisch is a BIG hit with me. The watch is really big, which is a pro for me. The building quality looks good. many people say a price much higher than i paid for it shortening the band, can be difficult. resetting the pins that holds the band together, is very hard to get in those small holes. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarzanbaba on 05/21/2011

No batteries needed, and it works efficiently Good finish light comes inside box looks nice continuous second movement wristband low quality no day or week display could be smaller a little shinier than it seems in the picture. does not feel durable I purchased this product to have a cheap and good-looking watch to use at work, in the railway field.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections