DX » Community » Reviews » Wilon All-Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch - Silver + White
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lRafaelLopesl on 05/25/2013

Pros: It's a very good mechanical wristwatch!!! Works great!!! It's not heavy. You never going to exchange batteries of your wristwatch again (no battery needed). Everybody can see inside the clock working. It's one elegant wristwatch!!! I recommend it!!! Cons: It misses some details!!! The inner parts are missing the ornaments shown on the pic... Read more

Wilon All-Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch Wilon All-Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch Wilon All-Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Gordn1 on 05/08/2013

Pros: No battery needed, the watch has a very strong case and a tough crystal i bumped into it and no cracks at all. The bracelet is a bit loose but the lock is strong. Cons: the little writings on the face are off, the bracelet is loose so i got a strap for it instead, I opened it up and sped it because it kept losing time 1 minute every 3 day... Read more

0 0
  • posted by joeblond on 04/19/2013

Pros: - Works well. - Runs only one minute per day to fast. it looks more expensive than the dx price - no battery needed - good view on the inside mechanics Cons: - it misses some details. the inner parts are missing the ornaments shown on the pictures of the article. the replaced parts look cheaper - runs one minute to fast per day, but toler... Read more

1 0
  • posted by SHILECAR on 01/25/2013

Pros: very good mechanical wrist watch,works great-I bought it a year ago.Not too heavy on the hand.Elegant style of the watch.I recommend that you buy-for the price this is the best choice. Cons: the product is very good quality,wrist watch with a lot of detail,no defects. OtherThoughts: this watch is my favorite watch.I'm sure everyone will l... Read more

fantastic wristwatch Mechanical Wristwatch Mechanical Wristwatch Mechanical Wristwatch Mechanical Wristwatch

0 0
  • posted by X3MoD on 12/08/2011

Pros: - Good looking - Dosen´t look cheap - See thru the clockworks :-D Cons: Actually nothing but if i have to write down something i is going to be the light weight of the watch and that it was litle dirty on arrival. OtherThoughts: Very very affordable, you won't regret! The clock link is kind of big so you will have to make it smaller... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections