Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhchafloque on 06/11/2014

- for windows plug and play. - enhance communications when have local audio driver incompatibility. - enhance earphone comunications (mic and audio) - no drivers needed in windows. - none until now. - in progress durability test. Is a good hardware when you have problems or incompatibility with your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleclaron on 03/24/2014

Very low cost Excellent for users with damaged audio jacks Plug and play even with vista and windows 7 Flimsy shell, fell apart shortly after purchase Outputs a significant amount of static when there isn't an audio output. Bought for my girlfriend at the time, her laptop had a broken 3.5 mm jack, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavider222 on 03/07/2014

this mute/unmute control is absolutelly perfect ! i use it very often when i dont want to go in sound settings, volume up and volume down buttons are very nice in the middle of the body, led indicators (red = muted, green = flashing always when there is some sound transfer) body is little bit big and ... Read more

usb external sound card

0 0 0

• posted bysealouse on 02/08/2014

-this sound card is cheap -the buttons on the adapter is quite useful -easy to use, just plug n play -sound quality is good enough for conversations -the build quality is quite low, it feels like cheap plastic and seems quite fragile -when using this sound card, it gets very warm, so when you use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMenosferato on 02/05/2014

First I was sceptical about this USB sound card, and how it should sound and work on my computer. I bought it because my girlfriends notebook doesn't two separated plugs for phone and microphone (it's altogether in a single hole, just like a cell phone). So, she needed a way to plug her old earphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

This is a real bang for your buck. I'm so glad I have it, I'm actually always needing to fish it out from the drawer to use. It's obviously not something I'd use to enjoy every little nuance of a song, but it's definitely more than enough for your ordinary needs. Nothing I think I'm entitled to complain,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBestRanger on 12/07/2013

At this price is the price sound quality interesting, though not very to listen to music, but rather the sounds from games and videos, but movies can be to watch with this. Buttons dont work.But buttons are not importnant.Only downside is that the quality of the music is not as great,but with this price ... Read more

Perfect replacment

0 0 1

• posted byMSwizzle on 10/16/2013

Volume controls and sound works in mac and linux. Plug & play in windows and linux Sound very very bad. I would describe it as thin or tinny. Covers multiple usb ports. The lights can be distracting while watching a movie It is very big, it covers the other usb port on my laptop Don't buy this, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaimevisser on 10/03/2013

Very cheap. Works on mac osx. No drivers required. No hisses or pops. Does not block neighbouring usb ports. No 7.1 on mac osx. Slight static/buzz if mac is turned off. Leds are pretty bright. Works as intended, no problems after a couple of months of usage. Had no problems installing and using it on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimitko on 09/28/2013

Works out of the box. All buttons work on microsoft windows. Good price. Tiny and tidy. Sound quality is worse than the quality of cheaper products from dx.com. Wouldn't use it to When used with linux os - volume up/down buttons work with a lot of glitches - as if they are constantly pressed. Nice looking ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections