DX » Community » Reviews » USB Virtual 7.1 Channel External Sound Card Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
BOM Great sound Useful gadget Sensacional satisfatório
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobbiemc99 on 03/17/2016

It wasn't expensive or anything but sometimes you get what you pay for when always looking for bargains, cheap product could be of low quality. It wasn't faulty or anything, I just couldn't get the damn thing set up, spent hours googling and trying different software to make it work even got a by... Read more

Impression:Useful gadget;

0 0 0

• posted by10067570 on 02/08/2016

Pros: Very cheap, small, awesome input sound. Cons: Bad build quality. If you leave it on a back USB port it shouldnt break.

Impression:Useful gadget,Great sound;

0 0 0

• posted byTerkaJ on 01/27/2016

Super, thx

0 0 0

• posted by9900613 on 01/26/2016

i like this adaptateur

USB Virtual 7. 1 adaptateur de carte son externe canal

0 0 0

• posted byzulteck on 12/04/2015

I already had one before and give it to my friend. No complaint, cheap and good replacement

0 0 0

• posted byshantic on 12/03/2015

Pros: Very cheap, small, awesome input sound Cons: Very badly built, had to use some hotglue to keep them together, the Jacks are not very good quality At first I thought my units didn't work, both of the ones I got, one of them even fell apart just by touching it. after a bit I discovered that I... Read more

Impression:Useful gadget,Great sound,AGC;

0 0 0

• posted byFatal512 on 11/30/2015

it's very cheap usb sound card from DX.com regarding the price I have nothing to complain about I ve been using 6 months so far and everything is ok

USB Sound card

0 0 0

• posted byvydrat on 11/22/2015

Used as secondary sound card for laptop. Sound quality id comparable to standard 5.1 sound card (built in laptop) with realtek chipset. Very useful buttons for volume control and mute. Work with win 7 64 bit without problems.

0 0 0

• posted byjustforlolz on 11/17/2015

Pros: - Very affordable price for what you will get - A nice amount of options on the card itself - Does the job quite nicely Cons: - Ordered this device before, which lasted for about 2 years before it died and I went to replace it. This one only lasted a few months with less use than the one. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybombonatto on 11/10/2015

Great option for using a non-usb headset. Ready for use - Plug and play . The quality of the sound is good and the 3d effect is so nice.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere