DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Fan USB Cooling Pad with USB 4-Port Hub for 7~15" Laptop Notebook - Black (40CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlek5andr on 03/31/2014

The product is made to fullfill its job - to cool laptops' bottom. And this one does it quite well. It is light - you can take it with you anywhere. Two fans are still silent (I have been using the pad about three years, and there is no need to oil fans). Price is reasonable. When you misput laptop on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavider222 on 03/07/2014

cooling pad is like paper (433g) :D usb hub is really good, 4 ports is enough, notebooks usually have only 2-3, very good for travelling because its very thin, pad get your device in the good angle for typing on keyboard, you can place you hands comfortly, usb cable is long enough to reach the usb port ... Read more

my cooling pad

0 0 0

• posted byFisterke on 12/30/2013

It does what it's supposed to do. Temps decreased with 10 degrees. No fps drops while playing. I'm happy with this cheap cooling pad. The 4 extra usb ports are a plus but I only need one while playing and that's for the mouse. 4 weeks for delivery, the item itself none so far 15" laptop is the maximum ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjohnh on 08/14/2013

Airflow is good and the unit is absolutely silent. Cooling capability is excellent. The footprint is small enough to use with devices other than laptops like audio receivers, stackable home entertainment components or Set Top Boxes that tend to run hot. Rear legs are a little flimsy so I would advise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycronemrv on 07/04/2013

-first of all it is a very cheap product on this kind of device -it is extremely light, thin and also elegant so you can take it with the notebook wherever you go -It makes almos any noise, very silent you even forget you are using, it -The rubber helps the notebook not to slip -It also have those littlle ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfloootj3 on 03/31/2013

The Dual Fan USB Cooling Pad really cools my laptop. The greatest pro of all is that it has four USB portals extra. My laptop only had two. So this allows me to have three more USB portals while using the cooler fan. It's not really noisy either. The only con is that the material feels a bit light and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytarikj on 03/14/2013

- VERY silent, near unnoticeable - good size (it is about the size of a 13" laptop) - 3 extra USB ports to compensate the one in use - better air flow than I expected - quality is not top, but more than enough to work well and not be ashamed (lol) - it makes the laptop higher which I do not like,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatheusalmeida on 02/24/2013

Works perfectly, great idea with the hub, its perfect to my notebook. have 2 fans that make a powerfull wind and keeps the notebook cold the USB cable isn't working properly, sometimes its hard to the notebook detect it, an i have to push it slowsly into the usb port. vould had a better quality of cable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by63miguelangel on 02/05/2013

1.- It Cools enough.- 2.- Its very Silent.- 3.- Has a Good Price 4.-It looks consistent 5.-The 4 usb ports are really useful small for 15" laptops I think i did a good purchase but better to wait for using for more time before express a definitive opinion...By now it is working really really OK.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 01/17/2013

It has got to cool my laptop and I check that it is faster now when it was too hot before. It have four extra usb ports to connect your devices! Nice Price! It is made with plastic materials and if you have any hit on that, it could get broken. The rubbers to hold the pc don't hold it very well but it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections