There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great solution!

posted by DMTwo on 01/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The FAN remove air from the bottom of your laptop, for me it would be great if the FAN put more air in the bottom, it would be more eficient in my opinion, however the numbers can show that even the air flow it's not what I want to, it works!

In the past I usually play GTA 4 with the laptop in a wood table, the CPU temperature has arrived to the 95°C after one hour playing, now with this solution the temperature is always under 80°C playing for the same game for the same time.

Cons:

The plastic broke easily, so take care of it, and never left it fell to the ground.

The HUB is a little bit slowly, I have tried to use a wireless mouse and the pointer have some lags, I would not recomend to connect fast feedback devices, such as mices and USB game controllers.

OtherThoughts:

In my particular case, I can't put the laptop centered in the cooling pad, If I do it, I would probably get high temperatures, because my laptop cooler would be blocked. so as I have a 15.6" laptop, I put the colling pad in the righ side , leaving the laptop cooler free and receiving cold air from the cooling pad.

Bottomline:

I strongly recomend this cooling pad, it saved my laptop of burning during my gameplay.

The material seems to be durable, and it hold very well my laptop, I'm very happy with this great solution, thanks DX!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections