DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Retractable Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 (1M-Length)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by adamdov on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:great price and the items I received are working great! after I gave some away to my family and friends which are as pleased as I, I decided to buy more items and they were just as good as the first. can highly recommend this item and I have it for few weeks now and stil... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by maartsell on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to use. Good price for a good quality. It does, what it should. After one year, still working without any problems. Suitable for any mobile phone with micro usb port. Cable length is appropriate.Cons:It isn't holding in car lighter very well. It can happen... Read more

0 0
  • posted by maalrivba on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It charges well any Android or Blackberry phone It gives just exact 5V. It fits in every car Cigarrete Powered connector The cable is the perfect lenght The price is excellent compared to what I can find in my country The led indicates if it's working properlyC... Read more

the best charger

0 0
  • posted by Gelucafa on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The cell phone car charger for samsung galaxy line is an excellent product in relation to the cost benefit presented, with a modern and well designe practical use. It is an excellent product for those who want more conforno on your vehicle.Cons:The only point t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RenatoMRA on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Funciona perfeitamente. O material/plástico não é dos mais grossos mas mesmo assim o produto parece ser bem resistente e possui um encaixe muito suave mas firme... carrega o celular normalmente. Works perfect. The material/plastic is not of best quality bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by triski2 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works perfectly with my wife's Samsung Galaxy ACE phone. Now she can use her phone for GPSCons:The wire is not long enough for my car due to the situation of the plug. I've solved this issue by changing the location of the phone support though. Even if it is not a big issu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by madmax00x on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very good quality good price LED that indicates charge and convenient cable also recommend... I like the line anatomical very nice to see and touch I had another charger to another smartphone in the store paid 15 euro... and are very similar and that a good... also the i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CKsoundmachine on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very good charger for the money. I've got mine over a year now and still works without problems. Have used it daily without any problems. The output voltage is at a steady 5Volts. Cable is long enough and the charger has a red light on it. Charger doesn't get hot.Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ahs2k10 on 12/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works as expected, the voltage is microcontrolled, (5 volts exactly). The entire set is made with good quality materials. A good buy, I need to buy another one for my truck Funciona como se espera, la tensión es microcontrolado, (5 voltios exactamente). To... Read more

1 0
  • posted by jansku136 on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is very good car charger for any device with micro-usb charging port. I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S, and it works well. The build quality feels nice and the cable fits to phone perfectly. It charges the phones battery full in the same time as origina... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections