DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Retractable Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 (1M-Length)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycala988 on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a simple item who used to charge an electronic accesory in the car. It came with a light who indicate the fully charge of item. the length of the cable are correct. The pin fit correctly in the plug of the car and the accesory. I used for the mobile phone, tablet,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadamdov on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great price and the items I received are working great! after I gave some away to my family and friends which are as pleased as I, I decided to buy more items and they were just as good as the first. can highly recommend this item and I have it for few weeks now and sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKemp on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If feels solid and after two month of use there is no sign of wear and tear. Fits well in smart phone. It does not shoot out the phone during driving. Fits also well in car sigratte lighter socket Cons:Due to the spriral in the cord it puls on your phone. Making it diff... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaartsell on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Good price for a good quality. It does, what it should. After one year, still working without any problems. Suitable for any mobile phone with micro usb port. Cable length is appropriate. Cons:It isn't holding in car lighter very well. It can happ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaalrivba on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It charges well any Android or Blackberry phone It gives just exact 5V. It fits in every car Cigarrete Powered connector The cable is the perfect lenght The price is excellent compared to what I can find in my country The led indicates if it's working properly... Read more

the best charger
    0 0
  • posted byGelucafa on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cell phone car charger for samsung galaxy line is an excellent product in relation to the cost benefit presented, with a modern and well designe practical use. It is an excellent product for those who want more conforno on your vehicle. Cons:The only point... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoMRA on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funciona perfeitamente. O material/plástico não é dos mais grossos mas mesmo assim o produto parece ser bem resistente e possui um encaixe muito suave mas firme... carrega o celular normalmente. Works perfect. The material/plastic is not of best quality b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriski2 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly with my wife's Samsung Galaxy ACE phone. Now she can use her phone for GPS Cons:The wire is not long enough for my car due to the situation of the plug. I've solved this issue by changing the location of the phone support though. Even if it is not a big is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax00x on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good quality good price LED that indicates charge and convenient cable also recommend... I like the line anatomical very nice to see and touch I had another charger to another smartphone in the store paid 15 euro... and are very similar and that a good... also the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCKsoundmachine on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good charger for the money. I've got mine over a year now and still works without problems. Have used it daily without any problems. The output voltage is at a steady 5Volts. Cable is long enough and the charger has a red light on it. Charger doesn't get hot. Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections