DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter with USB Cable Set for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone 4 (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrazilboy on 09/09/2013

I strongly recommend you to purchase this item. It is very cheap, I´ve recently purchased around 10 of them, none came with problem. Just let them in every car and every bag you have. Different from other chargers, the blue light is always on when its charging Good overall quality. 2 Ubs ports The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymho-dk on 08/18/2013

- Supplies power for two USB devices - Just plug it in and it's on - LED light shows when power is on - Build quality is acceptable - LED light is way too bright, especially when driving at night. This item works great. I have been using it for a year or so to recharge my iPhone on the road. However,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/10/2013

Dual USB ports Quickly charges from both ports Been going strong for months which is more then I can say for others I have purchased. Build quality is good Comes with an pretty long Iproduct cable Cheap. None that I can see. It has not stopped working yet. I would say it could be lower profile but then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 12/13/2012

- It charges the phone fast. - It does not overheat like other charges. - It does not make strange humming or buzzing noises like other cheap chargers. - Charges not only iPhone but also other devices, like tablets, mp5 players and so on. No real cons just that the LED light could be annoying sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalTalK on 10/29/2012

I have been using this charger for a few months (about 4), and I use it on a daily basis. It works great! It feels cheap (it's definitely inexpensive), but it works perfectly. It even comes with a cable that attatches to my iphone so I don't have to use mine! I don't use the radio frequency, so I can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustgia on 10/28/2012

It is really a great charger. Small and portable. It has two usb plugs, so I can charge my phone and ipad at the same time. None serious. The connection to my car cigarette thing sometimes seem a bit loose, but I'm not sure it can be any better, since there are several plug in styles. It weights very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytongasoft on 08/29/2012

It is very good to have two powerful USB ports. The device is really capable to charge two smartphones simultaneously, with current of about 1Amp each. Its build quality is aceptable. Also, quality of the accompanying iPhone cable is good. Its connectors fit well and cable is properly fixed to the connectors,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygast1arg on 06/27/2012

I didnt measure the current, but i charged a cell phone and a GPS at same time, and theu charged faster than a 0.8A wall usb adapter. Build quality is great, it looks really solid. My car cigarrete adapter have a problem with the shape of this adapter, so i had to use a tool to change a bit the shape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKamikazeNL on 01/22/2012

Give this gadget to my girlfriend, since she has an iPhone 4 and always seems to have battery troubles 'on the road'. Didn't hear her complain about it. Gadget seems to be working just fine. It does the job for a nice price. Tho I have heard her mentioning a few things. She said something about she took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytouker on 01/13/2012

It is very good to have two powerful USB ports. The device is really capable to charge two smartphones simultaneously, with current of about 1Amp each (HTC HD2 and iPhone 4S). Its build quality is good. Also, quality of the accompanying iPhone cable is good, what is not the case e.g. for SKU# 48590. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections