DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging/Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 (90CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypathanb on 12/09/2013

It is a dirt-cheap USB cable that does its job! It can be used as a data or charging cable, from a computer or an AC-USB adapter. The cable is more flexible than others, which I find very useful. It makes it much easier to manage and move around without having the cable fight back. The micro USB plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygerritsent on 05/23/2013

Charging works well, long enough cable plugs in well. Obviously the price is very good. Tried to connect my HTC One phone to my PC and the phone completely flipped. It tried to reconnect every second and didn't work. Perhaps I have a wrong model but I can only use it to charge my phone, not to connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAltanimator on 03/09/2013

- Long Cable. - Connector fits snuggedly. - All options worked for my mobile (data transfer, upgrade firmware\rom, sync) -So far... nada! :D Bought because my car charger's usb cable can't be used for data transfer (battery charging only). This cable works like a charm. After a long while left in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerwolf16 on 03/06/2013

90CM-length cable for charging your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 through USB connection. Plastic cover seems to be rugged. None so far. It works properly and the material that it is made of looks like nice. I would like the cable to be kind of 10 or 20 centimetres longer. Perfect for charging your smartphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeskaatje on 03/02/2013

Good cable for not to much money. Is plug & play, what do you expect from a dumb cable. For me nice as extra cable to be able to attach the Galaxy ACE to my laptop and charge it. So far nothing. For real quality control I have to use it for a longer time, but seems good enough Just needed an extra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArtnetik on 01/25/2013

Good price and good quality! I recommend it to everyone. Happy to have a nice USB cable. - Nice quality - good price - perfect length Not much at all. Maybe a little bit soft then other cables, but this is not a problem. For some could be a feature :) I bought this cable for my GPS device. It works perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

I bought to connect my galaxy ace to computer, and transfer files, update firmware... or whatever u can do with it. It charges battery ofc too. But it wasnt the main function for i bought it. Seems to be of medium quality. No high quality, but not cheap quality. I had it for 1 year and a half and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcospbk on 11/15/2012

- Both ports connect perfectly to cell phone and computer. - The length of the cable is the right size (90 cm), not too long and not too short. - I have been using it for some weeks and it works fine for both transferring data and recharging my phone. The quality seems to be simple, but I don't know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamircatran on 11/01/2012

- Great price, great value for money. - fits every micro-usb product, not only the mentioned one in the title. - I use it in my car to charge my Samsung galaxy SIII, it does the job, and the length is more than enough for in-car use. - might be short if you use it at home, with the computer or a usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaccafan1 on 09/27/2012

Cheap and needed extra one for work so got this as price was fantastic Made the original USB not work so had to get 2nd one, unfortunately both ends have fallen to bits with not too much use plugged into home laptop, had it just over 12 months and had patched it up for a few months Pity has stopped working ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections