DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging/Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 (90CM-Length)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect for the price, great at any price!

posted by pathanb on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It is a dirt-cheap USB cable that does its job! It can be used as a data or charging cable, from a computer or an AC-USB adapter.

The cable is more flexible than others, which I find very useful. It makes it much easier to manage and move around without having the cable fight back.

Cons:

The micro USB plug is a bit longer than usual, which means that the socket plastic doesn't touch your gadget.

This looks vaguely worrying to me, as if it's always plugged in badly, and it also means that you need to be a bit more careful than with other cables when pulling sideways: It is not supported by the plastic.

OtherThoughts:

I am not sure if it can draw over 0.5A, I haven't tried it yet with a good AC adapter.

Bottomline:

Despite one small niggle, it is a cable that works and has a nice feel, for an unbeatable price. I am going to order more of this now that I've tested it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections