DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
  • 5 star 21 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelebroom on 07/09/2014

Good price, good operation. Good enough to use when your original battery ends its life. Not very big lifecycle. Its capacity reduces quite soon - maybe after half a year you will need one more. I think it's better to buy two or three OEM batteries for the price of original one :) Quite good item. Definitely I can recommend it, since any Li-pol battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorikron on 06/27/2014

Price. You get what you buy. Works perfect. You get best price, maybe you can buy a lot and sell to your friends too. Simple and small package, ready to use. Just remove your old battery and plug the new one. Full charge for entire day, as every smartphone. Don't expect miracles, if you are hardcore user, you may consider to buy more than one. Really?... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycookiemonster42 on 01/25/2014

Fits tightly in phone. Very inexpensive. Recharges at the normal speed. Slightly less battery life than original battery, but still good enough for me. No other cons encountered in the two or so months I've been using it. Really good value for money, made my phone usable again. Would certainly recommend for anyone having trouble with their original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoky85 on 01/19/2014

Precio y calidad estupendos me pedían un 100% mas por una igual en Madrid. Ademas, la mandan ya con un porcentaje de carga para que puedas probarla nada mas recibirla. El envío aunque parezca lento y la espera se nos haga larga son solo dos semanas, que para venir de China es bastante poco. No es original y hay que esperar por el enví... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvodor on 01/18/2014

Battery life last much longer. Phone as good as new. higher capacity than the original. shipping charges are included in the price, for a product of this price is something basic. the time of delivery to the home could have been lower, but was not higher than usual in the portal. No problems in 3 months of use. the phone takes a little more than when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexisgm on 11/08/2013

That's exactly what I needed because the original one broke and I had to replace it inmediately. I'ts not the orginal but the price is incredible. Let's see how it's works after motnhs of use but I think it will be as the original one, kind of. None I can think of due to the lack of use. The delivery was longer than usual so it made me feel a bit nervous ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycougar86 on 10/03/2013

Great batery. I bought this battery because my original one on my Samsung Galaxy Gio was damaged. None, it´s like the original one. Very happy with it. very cheap and cool. Buy it without any doubt. The original cell battery expanded and it was a little difficult to close the cellphone cover. The new one fits without any problem and last´s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoycalero on 09/17/2013

Very cheap device, and easy installation. It fit completely good in the smartphone. Enough duration of battery. Although the battery seems equal to the original one, the duration is not so long as the original one. In my case, the original battery didn't have enough duration yet, so I buyed this one. After 4 months, althugh the duration of the new battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoycalero on 09/17/2013

Very cheap device, and easy installation. It fit completely good in the smartphone. Enough duration of battery. Although the battery seems equal to the original one, the duration is not so long as the original one. In my case, the original battery didn't have enough duration yet, so I buyed this one. After 4 months, althugh the duration of the new battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichok on 08/29/2013

Great replacement, lasts longer than the original one. Fits well. I have been using this battery for several weeks and I did not notice any cons. It works, has got good capcity, no problems with the charging. its great to have 2-3 spare batteries with you, and when you run out, you can just pop in another one. With an additional external charger you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections