DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelebroom on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, good operation. Good enough to use when your original battery ends its life. Cons:Not very big lifecycle. Its capacity reduces quite soon - maybe after half a year you will need one more. OtherThoughts:I think it's better to buy two or three OEM ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorikron on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price. You get what you buy. Works perfect. You get best price, maybe you can buy a lot and sell to your friends too. Simple and small package, ready to use. Just remove your old battery and plug the new one. Full charge for entire day, as every smartphone. Do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycookiemonster42 on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits tightly in phone. Very inexpensive. Recharges at the normal speed. Cons:Slightly less battery life than original battery, but still good enough for me. No other cons encountered in the two or so months I've been using it. OtherThoughts:Really good value for money,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoycalero on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap device, and easy installation. It fit completely good in the smartphone. Enough duration of battery. Cons:Although the battery seems equal to the original one, the duration is not so long as the original one. OtherThoughts:In my case, the original b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredix27 on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this battery because my brother had a damaged battery and buy a new battery was too expensive. It has a Galaxy Ace and did not know if it would be a good or bad battery. But I already have more than two months and is very happy with it. Cons:So far we have not... Read more

2 0
  • Ok
    posted byedgarllorente on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good replacement for the original one, fits perfectly and last more o less 12/15 hours more o less, like all the smartphone batteries. Cons:Sometimes it's hard to put it in because it's a bit loose in the bottom, but not a big deal. Anyway not any noticeable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreversebungee on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My original battery bloated and is no longer safe to use, bought this as replacement. It works, as in it does function as a battery to power up your phone. Looks good and fits perfectly into the phone too. Cons:The charge doesn't compare to the original one. I would say... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuevoleonkx on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price. You get what you buy. Works perfect. You get best price, maybe you can buy a lot and sell to your friends too. Simple and small package, ready to use. Just remove your old battery and plug the new one. Full charge for entire day, as every smartphone. Don't expect... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymprinsen on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Capacity of battery is very good more than the original battery. -Long cycle(in my phone up to 2 days) -Very simple no instruction needed. Cons:-No cons only pros. OtherThoughts:I use this battery in my Samsung Galaxy Ace, the original battery was at the end of his lif... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The finish is very well managed. It has the correct dimensions. Behavior during use, perfect. The price and the DX all phenomenal. No heat during charging. Cons:None so far, works like a charm OtherThoughts:Not really when I have the original battery or purcha... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections