DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for MOTO Defy MB525/MB520/ME525/BF5X
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanmdp21 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its good, easy to use and have the posibilities to charge via usb. The charger is very usefull because you could charge the other battery every where. Cons:The battery dont fix very well into the space for it in the equipament. Also discharge very quickly, less than 4~6... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Charged both, the battery and your phone. Have a led that shows the charge state (red: empty, purple: middle, blue:full chargerd). Comes with the EU adapter. The charging cradle have a light weight, a good size and it's easy to carry. Charges the baterry very fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjendzora on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* A very good idea: second battery when charged extends Defy operation time; no need to look for chargers during the day. * Foldable AC plug nicely accepts included US/French adaptor, useful in Europe. * USB socket can charge your Defy as well - just connect y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxluccianox on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality, I bought it because my original battery was lasting very little. The battery itself wont last much more that the 1 year used one, but the charger is very useful for charging the empty battery and then switch when the battery in the phone runs out. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzzz on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:charge time is about two hours for empty battery. the battery is fully charged. there is a light on the charger which tells you the level of charging. red- empty, purpule middle. blue charged. Cons:the original battery that comes with the phone is 1700mAh but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good spare battery that fits MB 525 well, charges fast, has a handy led light that changes from red to blue to indicate full charge, and since it has a usb 5v output you can charge your phone and the spare battery at the same time. Great all around! Cons:The battery fit... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The charger is a good and cheap battery charger, both battery fits perfectly. Charger has a 5V USB output for charging extrenal devices. It's a good feature. The battery capacity is good too, near to the original battery. Cons:There is no serious cons. OtherThoughts:The... Read more

Cheap but very good
    0 0
  • posted bynickyticky on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent charger. Color LED displays charging/charged state: pink/blue. Can be a bit too bright at night though. I had to wrap it up with thick paper overnight. Charger has a USB output. Battery is OK. It fits under standard Defy rear cover perfectly. Cons:I had to buy a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytinchogob on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Battery fits my moto defy perfectly, duration OK * Charger with a nice blue light * Usb output really usefull to charge any usb device. * Good building material, looks good and I'm thinking it'll last long. Cons:* Mine arrived broken, one of it's contacts was lost on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrsteep on 07/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery runs about the same time as the original Battery size as the original (retains waterproof function) The charger charges as fast as the phone The charger has a USB output (you can charge the battery and the phone at once - or other device) Cons:The charge ind... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections