DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for MOTO Defy MB525/MB520/ME525/BF5X
Customer’s impression:
excellent Nice battery and charger Nice charger and battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymunkean on 11/12/2015

I bought this for my Moto Defy ME525 to compliment my aging original battery. The charger work as advertised, no problems. but the battery start loosing charge slowly after 2 months normal usage, deteriorated faster than I would expected.

0 0 0

• posted by_Minoru on 03/01/2015

Battery works the way it should. Although it came with no charge at all, what worried me a little bit about the battery's condition for keeping its charging levels, after charging everything worked fine. The charger's light is really helpful if you are using this battery as a backup as it the The... Read more

Impression:Nice battery and charger;

0 0 0

• posted byasbarreto on 07/28/2014

Pros: battery works as the original. Charger is good also. Cons: none untill now. Both items work. Other thoughts: bought this to replace a battery from a Motorola Defy (MB525) that had died. It replaces the original perfectly, charges in the same amount of time and lasts the same time as the it... Read more

Impression:Nice charger and battery;

0 0 0

• posted byabcdariu on 11/19/2013

It is a really practical charger and the battery works like it should. The charger has this strong pinkish light that goes blue once the battery is charged, really practical. It doesnt feel really sturdy, if you press it a bit harder, you can feel the plastic bending, but pressing it harder is on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelusignarus on 10/16/2013

Great battery replacement and the charger works just fine! I didn't use it so much as to know if the life spam of the battery is decent, but a month of use gave a performance better than the original (which had problems and was the reason for me buying this one in the first place). the charger a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanmdp21 on 06/02/2013

Its good, easy to use and have the posibilities to charge via usb. The charger is very usefull because you could charge the other battery every where. The battery dont fix very well into the space for it in the equipament. Also discharge very quickly, less than 4~6 hours without making any call a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeadim on 05/14/2013

Charged both, the battery and your phone. Have a led that shows the charge state (red: empty, purple: middle, blue:full chargerd). Comes with the EU adapter. The charging cradle have a light weight, a good size and it's easy to carry. Charges the baterry very fast, as you were charging the phone... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjendzora on 04/30/2013

* A very good idea: second battery when charged extends Defy operation time; no need to look for chargers during the day. * Foldable AC plug nicely accepts included US/French adaptor, useful in Europe. * USB socket can charge your Defy as well - just connect your cable. * Included battery has of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxluccianox on 04/03/2013

Good build quality, I bought it because my original battery was lasting very little. The battery itself wont last much more that the 1 year used one, but the charger is very useful for charging the empty battery and then switch when the battery in the phone runs out. Other good thing, my Motorola... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzzzz on 03/09/2013

charge time is about two hours for empty battery. the battery is fully charged. there is a light on the charger which tells you the level of charging. red- empty, purpule middle. blue charged. the original battery that comes with the phone is 1700mAh but for this price get two more. its good to i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere