DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for MOTO Defy MB525/MB520/ME525/BF5X
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabcdariu on 11/19/2013

It is a really practical charger and the battery works like it should. The charger has this strong pinkish light that goes blue once the battery is charged, really practical. It doesnt feel really sturdy, if you press it a bit harder, you can feel the plastic bending, but pressing it harder is not something you plan on be doing so it is all good. After ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelusignarus on 10/16/2013

Great battery replacement and the charger works just fine! I didn't use it so much as to know if the life spam of the battery is decent, but a month of use gave a performance better than the original (which had problems and was the reason for me buying this one in the first place). the charger emits a strong light when plugged in, which could be bothersome ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanmdp21 on 06/02/2013

Its good, easy to use and have the posibilities to charge via usb. The charger is very usefull because you could charge the other battery every where. The battery dont fix very well into the space for it in the equipament. Also discharge very quickly, less than 4~6 hours without making any call or using the phone. The cons of the charger is that if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 05/14/2013

Charged both, the battery and your phone. Have a led that shows the charge state (red: empty, purple: middle, blue:full chargerd). Comes with the EU adapter. The charging cradle have a light weight, a good size and it's easy to carry. Charges the baterry very fast, as you were charging the phone with the power off. If you use the usb for charging your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjendzora on 04/30/2013

* A very good idea: second battery when charged extends Defy operation time; no need to look for chargers during the day. * Foldable AC plug nicely accepts included US/French adaptor, useful in Europe. * USB socket can charge your Defy as well - just connect your cable. * Included battery has very poor capacity (much lower than that of a used, two-years ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxluccianox on 04/03/2013

Good build quality, I bought it because my original battery was lasting very little. The battery itself wont last much more that the 1 year used one, but the charger is very useful for charging the empty battery and then switch when the battery in the phone runs out. Other good thing, my Motorola charger died, and this battery charger also has USB output,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzzz on 03/09/2013

charge time is about two hours for empty battery. the battery is fully charged. there is a light on the charger which tells you the level of charging. red- empty, purpule middle. blue charged. the original battery that comes with the phone is 1700mAh but for this price get two more. its good to have an extra battery. and have it charged while you dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/28/2013

Good spare battery that fits MB 525 well, charges fast, has a handy led light that changes from red to blue to indicate full charge, and since it has a usb 5v output you can charge your phone and the spare battery at the same time. Great all around! The battery fits a tad tight in the phone, but it's not really a problem. The spare battery holds a smaller ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 02/05/2013

The charger is a good and cheap battery charger, both battery fits perfectly. Charger has a 5V USB output for charging extrenal devices. It's a good feature. The battery capacity is good too, near to the original battery. There is no serious cons. The charger has two color LED indicator. Blue is the charged phase and Pink is the charging phase. If you ... Read more

Cheap but very good
    0 0
  • posted bynickyticky on 11/16/2012

Decent charger. Color LED displays charging/charged state: pink/blue. Can be a bit too bright at night though. I had to wrap it up with thick paper overnight. Charger has a USB output. Battery is OK. It fits under standard Defy rear cover perfectly. I had to buy a European plug adapter as the changer comes with a US plug. Charger LED is bright at night.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections