DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Two Fingers Fishing Anti-Slip Gloves - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLashman on 01/28/2014

- Made of excellent material. It has anti slip material on fingers and palm. - Perfect for fishing as it leaves the exposed index and middle fingers. - Great price - Its mesh allows your hand to breathe - Very beautiful, smooth and light - Easy to clean! - I saw no counter to the moment Use in fisheries and for me it is perfect. Do not let the fishing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuriAbdulla on 03/08/2013

very good gloves. multi purpose. 3 fingers exposed gives the fingers control as normal. i tried it for my weekend fishing and put it on for my bike rides all the time. the rubber material on the palm for more grips sensation tend to break off after sometimes. cant really tell why, its relates to the manufacturing processes. very good gloves. multipurpose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material, very soft. Anti-sliping is very good. - Very easy to use. - Fit just perfect in my hands (look at the photos). - Very strong and safe. - Perfect for professional and casual fisherman. - Real protection for your hands. - Second and third fingers free to manipulate other stuff. - None so far. It's perfect. I got more than i expected.... Read more

Buy it now! They are great!
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections