DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Module - Focusable Dot (3.5V~4.5V 11.89mm 5mW)
Customer’s impression:
good Great product Average Great laser.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydcourtois on 06/15/2015

the beam is not perfect but for pointing can be used, but is weak

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted byshpax on 03/29/2015

Very good quality. Low power stated <5mW but thanks for lenses it is visible very well. Good for any kind of optic pointers. Dot is not really dot and not small with refocusing lense shaped like thick line. metal case works well as heatsink even with so low power unit. not expensive. Very for any... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAugust12345 on 03/07/2015

Pros. Very powerful Laser, work at day and night. the focusable dot is perfect for make a mini dot on the surface not matter the distance Cons. The input voltage is 4v, not common.. The focusable screw can be removed and be lost. Good Product afterall, I have already it after all this year..

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byDyecks on 01/17/2015

Pros: The finish is good. The light is strong. And with the adjustment gives to focus well for short and medium distances. Cons: The setting is screw-in and stay filgado can give problem in focus. But this can be easily solved.

Impression:Great laser.;

0 0 0

• posted byjk87 on 02/03/2014

- simple laser pointer - easy to use (just put +/- on battery) - price/performance ratio - focusing few cm to infinity - very good housing for use in DIY projects - maybe larger focus range? - mabybe stronger laser? :) Its possible to use housing for stronger laser like DVDRW laser to buring in V... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyuriav on 01/24/2014

This is a much brighter laser pointer module than you would get elsewhere. Perfect for my application. Has adjustable focus, which lets you make the laser dot a bit larger if you need to. Works directly off a 5 volt source. I haven't taken it apart to see if it has a current limiting circuit, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelo123 on 05/19/2013

The laser can be focused to produce a dot. Mine work fine with 5v from de Arduino ( mine : arduino nano 3.0 ) without any resistence. The focus is made of plastic but works very well. I have focused it to 15 meters. none The body of the laser is made of steel. It seems solid. The cables are 15cm... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRacerWZ on 05/14/2013

A great toy for the money. Outstanding build quality. Beautifully polished. It is possible to control the collimator. I set it to the desired location (grenade launcher in pistol), adjusted to the desired range collimator (30-50 m), shut it in casing and everything works. Very low power (at 3.66... Read more

3.66V -- 15.4mA Good dot Small pack On A4

0 0 1

• posted bycraigoT on 05/07/2013

-Nice construction -Bright for my purposes which includes timing equipment experimentation. -Dealextreme indicated on the customs declaration the item as a &quot;Red Laser Pointer&quot; where it should have been noted as a &quot;laser module or laser component&quot;. &quot;Hand-held laser will up... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaro220 on 04/27/2013

Good price, small size, easy to tear apart. It's a perfect host for any 5mm laser diode, you can pick up any PHR, long open can red, or any diode you want, rip off the old 5mW diode and put your one there. focusing is good, acrilic lenses doesn't look to be AR coated, so even on a 405nm laser you... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere