DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire HD - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

Tight Fit, the cover snaps on very tightly and will not fall out by itself. The design looks really cool and makes it look funky! And this is after a year of taking of and putting on since i bought 3 of these and i change them often Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON but I had problems removing the cover when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

It's firm, stylish and has a perfect fit. If I didn't know, i would say it's aluminium and costs about 50 dollars, but it's only 3,50. Eclellent product for the price, would recommend it to anyone who owns a HTC desire HD Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON but I had problems removing the cover when I needed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystnzx on 07/25/2012

It's firm, stylish and has a perfect fit. If I didn't know, i would say it's aluminium and costs about 50 dollars, but it's only 3,50. Eclellent product for the price, would recommend it to anyone who owns a HTC desire HD none found, maybe after a while, but first week no probs Maybe an idea to make it totally 'aluminium look,then it looks even more ... Read more

back cover aluminium front of cover
    0 0
  • posted byArkaynn on 05/20/2012

Tight Fit, the cover snaps on very tightly and will not fall out by itself. The design looks really cool and makes it look funky! Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON but I had problems removing the cover when I needed to change the battery.... Everything fits well and leaves the correct cut outs for button and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasomeh on 07/16/2011

-Cheap (why wouldn't anyone want to buy such a great case for such a good price) -Cool Design (The design feels ever cooler when held in hand) -Light Weight (The material, though hard, seems to be quite light) -Fits Perfectly (I had no problem fitting my phone in the case) -Hard(ish) Material All and all this was a great buy... I would recommend this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections