DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire HD - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

Tight Fit, the cover snaps on very tightly and will not fall out by itself. The design looks really cool and makes it look funky! And this is after a year of taking of and putting on since i bought 3 of these and i change them often Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

It's firm, stylish and has a perfect fit. If I didn't know, i would say it's aluminium and costs about 50 dollars, but it's only 3,50. Eclellent product for the price, would recommend it to anyone who owns a HTC desire HD Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystnzx on 07/25/2012

It's firm, stylish and has a perfect fit. If I didn't know, i would say it's aluminium and costs about 50 dollars, but it's only 3,50. Eclellent product for the price, would recommend it to anyone who owns a HTC desire HD none found, maybe after a while, but first week no probs Maybe an idea to a... Read more

back cover aluminium front of cover

0 0 0

• posted byArkaynn on 05/20/2012

Tight Fit, the cover snaps on very tightly and will not fall out by itself. The design looks really cool and makes it look funky! Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON but I had problems removing the cover when I needed to change the battery.... Everything as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZienn on 11/15/2011

Nice cover for a HTC Desire HD. - It's plastic / metal - Seems solid - Fit perfect - Easy to use the buttons still - Backside got "grooves" Makes you unable to use stuff like "Car holder" If dirt is stuck behind this cover, it might make more damage than good. Might not take a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasomeh on 07/16/2011

-Cheap (why wouldn't anyone want to buy such a great case for such a good price) -Cool Design (The design feels ever cooler when held in hand) -Light Weight (The material, though hard, seems to be quite light) -Fits Perfectly (I had no problem fitting my phone in the case) -Hard(ish) Material All... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysogardX10 on 05/18/2011

very nice aluminum effect covers almost everything except buttons and sockets is tough and durable plastic covers the outgoing edge of the camera good touch and nice material once set it is VERY difficult to remove unpolished parts the entire piece is not covered aluminum effect only the rear is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections