DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire HD - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBOKI1987 on 05/11/2013

It's firm, stylish and has a perfect fit. If I didn't know, i would say it's aluminium and costs about 50 dollars, but it's only 3,50. Excellent product for the price. Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON but I had problems removing the cover when I needed. Excellent value for money, looks classy and has a perfect ... Read more

best quality,good price!!! i recomended seller,exelent product
    0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

Tight Fit, the cover snaps on very tightly and will not fall out by itself. The design looks really cool and makes it look funky! And this is after a year of taking of and putting on since i bought 3 of these and i change them often Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON but I had problems removing the cover when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

It's firm, stylish and has a perfect fit. If I didn't know, i would say it's aluminium and costs about 50 dollars, but it's only 3,50. Eclellent product for the price, would recommend it to anyone who owns a HTC desire HD Had to file a few corners or edges to make it feel better. Not really a CON but I had problems removing the cover when I needed to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections