DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire HD - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBobsterSnowman on 03/16/2014

Durable PC + Aluminum protective case. Your HTC Desire HD will definitely NOT slip out of this case. VERY snug fit as other users here have mentioned. The PC material is a little flexible, but not enough for your phone to fall out by accident. You can easily access all of the phones buttons like the ... Read more

Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire

0 0 0

• posted byaviana on 01/16/2014

Strong case and fit to your mobile phone. Good appearance. Plastic is good for avoid scratches and accidental falls. Comes without box, so that could be damaged in transport. I bought for my HTC Desire Bravo and and the result was disastrous, so do not make the same mistake Be careful by choosing well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjnnj on 12/05/2011

-Beatifull looking, dark, brushed aluminium (i tink)case for protecting your phone. -Snugg fit -After 3 days i got a little crack in de plastic when removing it from my phone. But who cares for this price -It is almost a one time wrap, if you want to take your phone out of the case it is really difficult ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspinpoo on 11/11/2011

+ The good looks. + Just put the phone in it and when it clicks, your done. + Fits perfectly. + One of my friends thought it was a new phone. + The price. - Hard to remove. - Maby it doesn't protect the phone too much. - It obviously makes the phone a little bigger. Not much to say about this product.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDyvim on 06/14/2011

+ Looks beautiful, everybody loves it at first sight. + You can start to use it with one move; just one click sound and voila! You got a great cover for your HTC Desire HD! + At first I thought that it was all alumnium but only the back side of the cover is alumnium; the other sides are plastic. + VERY ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections