DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire HD - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjnnj on 12/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Beatifull looking, dark, brushed aluminium (i tink)case for protecting your phone. -Snugg fit Cons:-After 3 days i got a little crack in de plastic when removing it from my phone. But who cares for this price -It is almost a one time wrap, if you want to take... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspinpoo on 11/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ The good looks. + Just put the phone in it and when it clicks, your done. + Fits perfectly. + One of my friends thought it was a new phone. + The price. Cons:- Hard to remove. - Maby it doesn't protect the phone too much. - It obviously makes the phone a little bigger.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDyvim on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Looks beautiful, everybody loves it at first sight. + You can start to use it with one move; just one click sound and voila! You got a great cover for your HTC Desire HD! Cons:+ At first I thought that it was all alumnium but only the back side of the cover... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections