DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire HD - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBobsterSnowman on 03/16/2014

Durable PC + Aluminum protective case. Your HTC Desire HD will definitely NOT slip out of this case. VERY snug fit as other users here have mentioned. The PC material is a little flexible, but not enough for your phone to fall out by accident. You can easily access all of the phones buttons like the power and volume buttons. The port for plugging in ... Read more

Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire Protective PC + Aluminum Back Case for HTC Desire
    0 0
  • posted byaviana on 01/16/2014

Strong case and fit to your mobile phone. Good appearance. Plastic is good for avoid scratches and accidental falls. Comes without box, so that could be damaged in transport. I bought for my HTC Desire Bravo and and the result was disastrous, so do not make the same mistake Be careful by choosing well your mobile phone. Is NOT VALID for HTC Desire (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjnnj on 12/05/2011

-Beatifull looking, dark, brushed aluminium (i tink)case for protecting your phone. -Snugg fit -After 3 days i got a little crack in de plastic when removing it from my phone. But who cares for this price -It is almost a one time wrap, if you want to take your phone out of the case it is really difficult and like said above, it cracked but not really ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspinpoo on 11/11/2011

+ The good looks. + Just put the phone in it and when it clicks, your done. + Fits perfectly. + One of my friends thought it was a new phone. + The price. - Hard to remove. - Maby it doesn't protect the phone too much. - It obviously makes the phone a little bigger. Not much to say about this product. Its a nice looking back case that fits desire HD.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDyvim on 06/14/2011

+ Looks beautiful, everybody loves it at first sight. + You can start to use it with one move; just one click sound and voila! You got a great cover for your HTC Desire HD! + At first I thought that it was all alumnium but only the back side of the cover is alumnium; the other sides are plastic. + VERY hard to remove. You have to wrestle hard to get ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections