Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this puppet to play with my daughter and she likes it pretty much. Many time they want to play with. Looks much better then I expect a built in quality material. I you want to pleased your children dont think about just buy one and enjoy Im sure that they will likes it too. theres no cons, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypipiritronico on 11/21/2013

Este mono es de Buena Calidad, buen material y terminaciones buenas, al mirarlo se ve buena calidad , diseño aleman y constriudo en china la amrca no me acuerdo pero es de buena reputacion en algunas paginas que encontre no se si sera contra pero es lo que me sucedio a mi es para manos medianas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byherbagz on 08/20/2013

It's a very good toy for kids, very good quality and very good price. A great buy. Es un gran juguete para los niños, para que usen su imaginación, es de muy buena calidad y el precio es buenísimo. Compra recomendada. No cons.it is great. No he encontrado inconvenientes, es una muy buena compra. Es un ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflateg on 06/18/2013

Very nice toy for getting fun with kids. My son also used to distinguish animals with them. I've bought 4 different pieces and still happy with them. Monkey is the most preferred by him. It caries NICI logo on it which gives more value to it. It is getting hot a bit fast but it is expected to. I wanted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNNowa on 03/11/2013

- Well-built; - Cheap; - Somehow easy to use (it may not be in a first moment, but it gets easier as it goes); - Kids love it! - In a first moment, you may have some trouble on how to handle it. Then, however, you'll learn how. - The nose is somehow weird. I don't know exactly... something looks awkward ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydzolev on 02/06/2013

the Funny Hand Puppet Plush Toy Doll I receive is exactly as the presented on the photo. It is nice funny toy, the material is soft and from good quality. there are nice details. I wash it in washing machine and all was good after the only problem in the quality if the Hand Puppet Plush Toy Doll is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgpereira on 01/03/2013

Very well buit. Beautiful puppet. My two years old son loved it. I bought three of then: the Lion, the Monkey and the Giraffe. All of them are great. No cons. It's just great!!!!!!!!!!!! It's even better if you buy the other puppets. In my case, I bought the Lion, the Monkey and the Giraffe. My son lives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material, very soft. - No lose hairs. - No smell. - Very easy to use, just put in your hand. - Fit just perfect in my bhands. - Very cute. Children loves it. - Good for playing with children. - None so far. I am very satisfied with this product. I use it to tell histories to my children.... Read more

Good for children! Nice puppet!

0 0 0

• posted byandrea_maccio on 05/17/2012

Good quality, very cute. My daughter loved, I bought four of this series, monkey, lion, giraffe and tiger. It is highly recommended to play with our children and develop their imagination. At the beginning I found difficult to place my fingers to control it, but then I gave up trying to drive both sides ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections