Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this puppet to play with my daughter and she likes it pretty much. Many time they want to play with. Looks much better then I expect a built in quality material. I you want to pleased your children dont think about just buy one and enjoy Im sure that they will likes it too. theres no cons, it built with good quality so still works good No other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypipiritronico on 11/21/2013

Este mono es de Buena Calidad, buen material y terminaciones buenas, al mirarlo se ve buena calidad , diseño aleman y constriudo en china la amrca no me acuerdo pero es de buena reputacion en algunas paginas que encontre no se si sera contra pero es lo que me sucedio a mi es para manos medianas o pequeñas, yo mido 1.85 tengo manos grandes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherbagz on 08/20/2013

It's a very good toy for kids, very good quality and very good price. A great buy. Es un gran juguete para los niños, para que usen su imaginación, es de muy buena calidad y el precio es buenísimo. Compra recomendada. No cons.it is great. No he encontrado inconvenientes, es una muy buena compra. Es un regalo perfecto para cualquier niño! I am very satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflateg on 06/18/2013

Very nice toy for getting fun with kids. My son also used to distinguish animals with them. I've bought 4 different pieces and still happy with them. Monkey is the most preferred by him. It caries NICI logo on it which gives more value to it. It is getting hot a bit fast but it is expected to. I wanted to by more animals but others were out of stock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNNowa on 03/11/2013

- Well-built; - Cheap; - Somehow easy to use (it may not be in a first moment, but it gets easier as it goes); - Kids love it! - In a first moment, you may have some trouble on how to handle it. Then, however, you'll learn how. - The nose is somehow weird. I don't know exactly... something looks awkward to me. If you need a puppet to play with your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzolev on 02/06/2013

the Funny Hand Puppet Plush Toy Doll I receive is exactly as the presented on the photo. It is nice funny toy, the material is soft and from good quality. there are nice details. I wash it in washing machine and all was good after the only problem in the quality if the Hand Puppet Plush Toy Doll is that if you try to put it harder on the hand it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgpereira on 01/03/2013

Very well buit. Beautiful puppet. My two years old son loved it. I bought three of then: the Lion, the Monkey and the Giraffe. All of them are great. No cons. It's just great!!!!!!!!!!!! It's even better if you buy the other puppets. In my case, I bought the Lion, the Monkey and the Giraffe. My son lives boring me for me to usethem all the time. I bougth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material, very soft. - No lose hairs. - No smell. - Very easy to use, just put in your hand. - Fit just perfect in my bhands. - Very cute. Children loves it. - Good for playing with children. - None so far. I am very satisfied with this product. I use it to tell histories to my children. They just loves it. You can control Mouth and arms ... Read more

Good for children! Nice puppet!
    0 0
  • posted byandrea_maccio on 05/17/2012

Good quality, very cute. My daughter loved, I bought four of this series, monkey, lion, giraffe and tiger. It is highly recommended to play with our children and develop their imagination. At the beginning I found difficult to place my fingers to control it, but then I gave up trying to drive both sides of the mouth. Now I put my fingers on both arms ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections