Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymucz1 on 05/23/2013

Sturdy plastic. Variety of compartments. See-through plastics lets you know where you've placed the items you're looking for. The lock-system. After extensive use, the stress could break the connection between base and the lid. It could be less expensive. If you turn it around, small things can move from one compartment to another! Does what its meant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplimm on 11/20/2012

The storagebox is pretty much as expected, nice clear plastic and moveable walls inside. It does what it is supposed to :) It arrived slightly oily. The compartments are not compleately sealed off from each other. I wanted to use this for sorting very tiny czech glass beads, so i tried putting in some in one compartment and then shaking the box a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNWind on 06/13/2012

- Good hard plastic; - Slear transparancy; - High build wuality; - Has click-trigger that fastens top piece; - You can replace partitions; - Electric tools headers which I use it for fit there perfectly; - Compact and handy. No particular cons found. This is one of my best byings on dealextreme! No other thought. This storage box is perfect as it is.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMihai1DieHart on 10/25/2011

-good quality box -great for DIY parts, small electronics, components, etc. -you can arrange the sections according to what you need -case closes nicely, won't loose anything -it's transparent, very useful so you can see the things you are holding in it The build quality could be a little better, or the price could be a little lower, but it's still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRick87 on 04/26/2011

* A nice storage box with big and small squares for storage. * Build quality is very good. * You can change the sizes of the compartements. More big or more small. * Great for deviding my findings with the metaldetector. * As far as it comes to me none. Maybe the build quality can be something better. But you can imagine that the price must be higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunimrox on 07/21/2008

-> The box is transparent, you can see what is inside it without having to open the lid. -> This box can hold many things, and the spaces have a good size for electronic components, better than other boxes. -> It's lightweight and can hold many things without occupying much more space than the things stored themselves. -> The box is weak,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byace-at-mind on 03/09/2008

Box has re-moveable inserts. It is a small size, ans is easily stored. It is see-through. Lock quality on mine is OK. Material seems more brittle than other similar storage boxes. One of the hinges was damaged, and is only half present. I anticipate the hinges to fail after a couple hundred uses. Damaged in transit, one corner of the lid was cracked,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYenster on 11/02/2007

Has quite a few compartments to store little components. Quality of the lock is just OK. Useful to help organize all those loose flashlight parts. An OK box to store things. Nothing fancy here, it's good enough. Price could be just a little lower. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections