Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonia02gh on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The toy is made out of good quality materials. One of the main thing I like about this toy is the fact that it is fluffy. I also bought the lion hand puppet, but I prefer this one because the colors are more vivid and it doesn't have hair. Cons:It is a little bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflateg on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice toy for getting fun with kids. My son also used to distinguish animals with them. I've bought 4 different pieces and still happy with them. Monkey is the most preferred by him. It caries NICI logo on it which gives more value to it. Cons:It is gettin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBusinesscoach on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought one of each of the styles of these for presents for a friends kids. They loved them. Cons:A bit hard for an adult hand to operate the head, and not very easy to do head and arms at the same time, but hey, kids don't care right. OtherThoughts:Arms could be sewn on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzolev on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the Funny Hand Puppet Plush Toy Doll I receive is exactly as the presented on the photo. It is nice funny toy, the material is soft and from good quality. there are nice details. I wash it in washing machine and all was good after Cons:the only problem in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypandhill on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The puppet is a very cute tiger and appears to be well constructed, and sturdy. The label appears to be a genuine Nici puppet. The fabric is quote soft and the stitching well sewn. Cons:The fit of the puppet is quite slim. The puppet may not fit people with la... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections