Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonia02gh on 12/03/2013

The toy is made out of good quality materials. One of the main thing I like about this toy is the fact that it is fluffy. I also bought the lion hand puppet, but I prefer this one because the colors are more vivid and it doesn't have hair. It is a little bit hard to manipulate with the hand. Taking under consideration that it is a simple toy, the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflateg on 06/18/2013

Very nice toy for getting fun with kids. My son also used to distinguish animals with them. I've bought 4 different pieces and still happy with them. Monkey is the most preferred by him. It caries NICI logo on it which gives more value to it. It is getting hot a bit fast but it is expected to. I wanted to by more animals but others were out of stock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBusinesscoach on 02/19/2013

I bought one of each of the styles of these for presents for a friends kids. They loved them. A bit hard for an adult hand to operate the head, and not very easy to do head and arms at the same time, but hey, kids don't care right. Arms could be sewn on lower so you can easily get your hand in there and use them. Would be good if the mouth could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzolev on 02/06/2013

the Funny Hand Puppet Plush Toy Doll I receive is exactly as the presented on the photo. It is nice funny toy, the material is soft and from good quality. there are nice details. I wash it in washing machine and all was good after the only problem in the quality if the Hand Puppet Plush Toy Doll is that if you try to put it harder on the hand it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypandhill on 10/10/2012

The puppet is a very cute tiger and appears to be well constructed, and sturdy. The label appears to be a genuine Nici puppet. The fabric is quote soft and the stitching well sewn. The fit of the puppet is quite slim. The puppet may not fit people with larger than average hands. This appears to be a well made toy which is loved by our 2yr old toddler.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections