Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Nice watch. Looks much more expensive on first look. It works well. If you don't wear it through the night you will find it working in the morning. If you are looking in details you might notice on example that background behind dials was not inserted precisely in factory. Markers for hours on it are ... Read more

Watch on hand

0 0 0

• posted byclaubervs on 08/17/2013

Great watch, very beautiful. The glass doesn't break easily, I have it over an year and it's still a great watch, never broke. It's very nice to look at the inner workings through the glass. Came with some rusted spots inside the locking mechanism for the bracelet. The tachometer could be a moving part.... Read more

Backside With Flash Without Flash

0 0 0

• posted byrx on 06/07/2013

Cheap yet mod watch! It is very engaging, strong and stylish watch. The glass is crystal clear. The gears movement is very attractive. I like it much. Clock hands do not glow in the dark. The watch hurries for a minute a day, it's big a bit and it's physically difficult to adjust the time. I was waiting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmeck on 05/17/2013

Looks amazing, had friends asking why I bought another expensive watch. Used it while working on my car and training but no scratches on the glass so far. Just a flick of the wrist is enough to wind the watch. -taking shackles out to make it fit my wrist was a bit harder than on more expensive watches.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMilhomemx on 03/27/2013

- Beautiful and comfortable. The design is elegant and the bundle is strong. With this price I recommend... - The power lasts 2 days... - Until now it's working very well. - The adjusting valve is hard to be used and if you don't use your watches everyday (like me), you want to adjust the watch many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiyuumi on 03/14/2013

This watch looks very luxurious and expensive, but it is actually very affordable. The watch's band was too big and I had to get it re-sized. I bought this watch for my friend, he likes the look of it, and the idea that it does not need batteries to run. If you don't wear the watch all the time, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprepmare on 01/15/2013

is a beautiful watch, calls attention to the elegance and brightness. It sure does not look like a clock from less than $ 20. Good quality, and a weight compatible with its beauty. Can you lose a lot of time watching all mechanical operation of the clock, is one more item to draw attention. I thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamiosousa on 12/28/2012

The watch is very beautiful and well built. It is easy to see the time of the arms and glow in the dark. It is possible to wind the crown which facilitates the initial start when it is completely stopped. The automatic winding system works very well. The bracelet is excellent material giving a look to ... Read more

In my arm Assigned Band In my hand In Side

0 0 0

• posted byUDJ on 12/18/2012

Dial is very eye-catchy, easy to use, durable as it's made of stainless steel and not that heavy. Sometimes the watch may not fit the wrist, hence you will have to adjust the belt. There was no manual with multilingual support. I couldn't understand Chinese written on the piece of paper that came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGasosal on 10/06/2012

I buy very good, recommended if you meet promised good service Thanks DX, I recommend this product because it is quality and good size sturdy steel and automatic, the truth has everything you need to last a long time, the clock is better than others, the glint of metal is very good, 100 percent again,... Read more

Watch DayBird Auto Mechanical Steel Wrist Watch DealExtreme

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections