DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Power Dual USB Adapter w/ USB Data + Charging Cable for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone 4 (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOwentje on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges my iPad 2 perfectly in the car. I can charge both my iPhone 5 with a lightning cable and iPad 2 with the included USB to Dock cable at the same time. I use port A (higher Amps) for the iPad 2, and port B for the iPhone 5 Cons:I had to replace the fuse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurhess on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has two USB ports. Cons:I ordered two and one of them stopped working right in the first day of use. The other one still works fine, though. Besides that, the blue LED is unnecessarily strong. The connector on the cable doesn't quite fit my iPhone port. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroikale on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Car Cigarette Power Dual USB Adapter w/ USB Data + Charging Cable for iPad/iPad has a smooth feel and enters into the car outlet perfectly and smoothly. Works perfectly. Its Small size is also excellent and cable that comes along is of good quality too. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythenewmt on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Indicator light is awesome Compact size doesnt interfere with second outlet next to it... Multiple USB ports makes it very useful.. will charge just about anything that has a USB charging capability... friends phones etc as long as u have a cord! Great cross c... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjtosey on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent charger. I had two other car chargers that couldn't provide enough current, but this one works with both my iPhone 4s, my wife's iPhone 4 and my iPad mini. It has become a permanent fixture in the car, and has immediately proven itself. As... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySergioPintado on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Seems to be robust - Cheap - It works - What else can you ask to this device? It works and its cheap Cons:- There is no cons until the moment, it just works perfectly and it was very cheap! - Maybe i could say that it arrives in a plastic bundle, it would be more eleg... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySpremier on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product has very good material quality. Both plug and cable are very good and works perfectly. What I liked more in this product is the fact that the plug has to USB ports allowing to charge to iPhones/iPods at the same time. Cons:I didn't find any cons in this pro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMedzenga2 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very useful gadjet, its not only a fast charger , it has 2 USB connection so you can charge another i phone or i pad or whatever you want to charge, it has a blue led light that helps you in the dark to find the USB connection easelly, the usb cable... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivy99 on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price can't be beat. for a dual usb adapter and a ipad/iphone charging cable Cons:the charging cable kinda sucks, it works well enough but the part that connects to the iphone/ipad has a tendency to get stuck on there, i dont think i'll use it again OtherThoughts:best i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmquiles on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality 2 USB ports - can charge at the time iPhone and GPS device iPhone/iPad cable included Small size Cons:The iPhone cable is not exactly the same as original, and for the first use does not fix smoothly, but that's not really a problem OtherThoughts:The first ch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections