DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless 4 Ways Remote Control Home Lamp Light Switch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardogigi on 11/12/2013

Really good. Is a perfect invention. lights off and on in my room. i have four stations of lights which is great. the connection is easy, but you have some knowledge of electricity and a bit of time to install. The red light on the station is a bit annoying but after while you just get used. When you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

I've allready 2 of these items, and I'm very happy with them both. It works flawless, and from a great distance, to out in multiple lights around the house. The only (small) problem I've got with this device, is that it won't fit the standard equipment in my country. But with a bit of self-thinking and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharlesrogerspa on 09/06/2013

é uma invenção perfeita. Vem sem manual, mas a conexão é fácil. O controle funciona em até 30 metros, a bateria do controle dura muuito tempo e é fácil de ser reposta. O designe é bonito e o aparelho funciona perfeitamente. O limite do aparelho em watts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcmorazazo on 03/12/2013

is a perfect invention. lights off and on in my house of 150m2. the connection is easy, but you have some knowledge of electricity. perfect. es un invento maravilloso,. apaga y enciende las luces de una casa de 150 m2. para mi es perfedcto, aunque requiere ciertos conocimientos de electricidad para su ... Read more

pack 1 pack 2 parts BACK1

0 0 3

• posted byPres on 01/18/2013

Great quality, inexpensive, remote control. I have used one for years to control my window fan, with no problems. I now have 2 of the units in operation now and highly recommend them. none so far i hope it will work well for long time This worked out great for my son's room. There is no light in the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymanu74 on 08/07/2012

good build quality easy to install space saving compared to installing multiple switches excellent range of remote doesn't retain the state of switch after mains supply failure relays a bit noisy haven't tested the interference between two switches, if you are installing multiple switches, check the ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections