DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Multi-in-One Mini SD/MMC/M2/MS/TF/SDHC Card Reader - Deep Pink (Max 32G)
  • 5 star 22 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byablumers on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I love the color and the material is really good! There is a little light that blinks when you put a card there, so it's easy to see if the adapter is working well. I already used this so many times and I can't see any cons!Cons:I guess the material is plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreVan on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Small, pocket size ... Can be used as key chain so you have it always with you. - very cheap - takes alot of types of cards: Mini SD/MMC/M2/MS/TF/SDHC - Looks great - Light tells you when it's on - It is fastCons:- it sometimes loses contact with PC ... remov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It´s really cute, good size, work perfectly for what it´s made. I loved the pink almost red color, it comes with a pink wire. Well build, doesn´t seem to be easy to break.Cons:It should have a way to keep the cap attached, Im afraid to loose it. The pink w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElvinFox on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Cheap - Good production quality - Has light inducator while working - Speed is ok - Works perfectly on Win7 x64 (it's doesn't requres any drivers, just plug and you can see your files)Cons:- Not very convinient for use in Notebooks and PC's where USB ports ara close to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAguasucia on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good quality, perfect for many kinds of memory cards. Works fine and USB fits ok.Cons:Bear in mind your use for this reader and the maximum dimmension allowable for you: if you planned to use as a card reader for your TV (to see pictures, etc) take in your account that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZusidal on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Have had a couple of M2 memory card after a phone I had a few years ago and I have anoyes me that I have not had a chance to look at the pictures on those cards so when that cost $ 2.50 I just had to buy it .... not used it very much, but maybe a 30 to 40 times and it wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrut82 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:its small, works good, very fast, very pratical, just plug and play, anyone can use....You dont need anything (beside a tf card of course) to use this gadgetCons:have no cons, beside the color, but not really a problem, it doesnt look very good made, or sturdy, but for t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogaga7 on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small, fashionable, cheep.. plastic seems durable, and it has cap, when not in use. Came very quickly, after 8 days. Kids love to play with it, throwing and stuff, but it still works fine after some time.Cons:Some might not like the color like I do :). It does... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsr5521 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very small, versatile, cheap and does exactly what it is advertised and sold to. almost every type of memory cards worked seamlessly in all my computers.Cons:have it since a yer now and i've found none so far. some would claim its color.. believe me, it is easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkeclima on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great multi card reader at this price, easy to use - plug'n'play, small size - suitable for carrying, supports all types of cards, light weight.Cons:I can't find any.OtherThoughts:I use it for several months and I am very pleased with the quality and easy of use of this... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections