DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Multi-in-One Mini SD/MMC/M2/MS/TF/SDHC Card Reader - Deep Pink (Max 32G)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byablumers on 02/23/2014

I love the color and the material is really good! There is a little light that blinks when you put a card there, so it's easy to see if the adapter is working well. I already used this so many times and I can't see any cons! I guess the material is plastic but it looks like metal. But anyway, the material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrahme on 02/23/2014

Compact, has all the things you need, works great and is fast. It is the size of a big usb stick and that makes it great to carry around. It supports most of the popular cards and even supports micro-SD. The cap can get lost very fast. After many disappointing products from this site I am happy that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXaltotun2 on 09/06/2013

This thing is so well made, you have a hard time understanding how they can sell ti for so low. The metal is well made, well molded, with attention to detail and very very nice manufacturing standards. The color! This pinkish color is a bit ridiculous, I wish they would make it in other colors! The speed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikik1980 on 08/17/2013

Great small gadget, works whithout no problems, you want to fill out your 32 G SD card....with this you can do it very fast. This is always a need to quickly manipulate with your memory cards without the need to spend or connect your mobile phone, tablet or other device. No cons at all, i tried with ... Read more

USB 2.0 Multi-in-One Mini SD/MMC/M2/MS/TF/SDHC Car

0 0 0

• posted byeyalcol on 07/27/2013

The card reader looks GREAT, not at all flimsy or cheap looking. Doesn't fall apart like the other products you buy online and it worked with EVERY single card we put in it... It even comes with a cap to protect it when it is in your bag... Even the color looks as in the picture - so no surprise there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreVan on 07/25/2013

- Small, pocket size ... Can be used as key chain so you have it always with you. - very cheap - takes alot of types of cards: Mini SD/MMC/M2/MS/TF/SDHC - Looks great - Light tells you when it's on - It is fast - it sometimes loses contact with PC ... remove and re inserting solves the issue - Girly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

It´s really cute, good size, work perfectly for what it´s made. I loved the pink almost red color, it comes with a pink wire. Well build, doesn´t seem to be easy to break. It should have a way to keep the cap attached, Im afraid to loose it. The pink wire is not the same color of the reader ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElvinFox on 06/06/2013

- Cheap - Good production quality - Has light inducator while working - Speed is ok - Works perfectly on Win7 x64 (it's doesn't requres any drivers, just plug and you can see your files) - Not very convinient for use in Notebooks and PC's where USB ports ara close together and one of them is used. - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAguasucia on 05/30/2013

Good quality, perfect for many kinds of memory cards. Works fine and USB fits ok. Bear in mind your use for this reader and the maximum dimmension allowable for you: if you planned to use as a card reader for your TV (to see pictures, etc) take in your account that the item is not symetric from the USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZusidal on 05/13/2013

Have had a couple of M2 memory card after a phone I had a few years ago and I have anoyes me that I have not had a chance to look at the pictures on those cards so when that cost $ 2.50 I just had to buy it .... not used it very much, but maybe a 30 to 40 times and it works quickly and easily .. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections