DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Multi-in-One Mini SD/MMC/M2/MS/TF/SDHC Card Reader - Deep Pink (Max 32G)
  • 5 star 22 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Card reader

posted by VasaX on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The price is great. Mine looks less pink. Nice strap. Decent speed I tried it with micro SDHC 16Gb and it worked. Good build, feels... good :)

Cons:

Can't read CF. It messed up my car once, so I have been forced to reformat it. I managed to recover photos form it, though. Speed could be better, but its good enough (for the price).

OtherThoughts:

There are lots and lots card readers. If you'll pick this one, you may be satisfied. Or not. Choose wisely.
    EDIT: I must edited this review because the reader is messing my Memory cards. On first (when I was writing this review before), I though it was coincidence. But from then it messed my cards, different ones, numerous times. And the rate starts to be incerasing. The problem occurs as the reading from cards stops - on plugging in, in middle of the transfer or after removal. The card must me formatted and I must recovery my data afterwards. This sucks. I created ticket on DX customer service, so I hope they resolve the problem.

Bottomline:

Handy small card reader, supports all common cards (except CF ones), the speed is average, the build is good, the price is very nice. I approve this one, even if I do not trust it completely.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections